Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Another send good karma thread...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  12:59:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Following in Jason's footsteps on this one. :)

With graduation coming up in August, I've just started looking for a job, and a few minutes ago I just stumbled upon the job of my dreams. I will be getting my info to this place tomorrow and hopefully I'll get an interview. Anyway, just send some good vibes my way if you can, as they want 3 years worth of experience, whereas I will be coming straight out of college and only have only 6 months experience in this area. But everything about this job is absolutely perfect for me. It's the kind of situation where I don't think I could better design a job for myself. So, wish me luck!

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  01:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good vibes...
good vibes...
good vibes...
good vibes...
good vibes...
good vibes...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  01:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
better vibes...
better vibes...
better vibes...
better vibes...
better vibes...
better vibes...

Seriously. I'm loving my job (even tho I've switched bosses since I started and the new one's a bit power hungry). I love the job anyway.

It's one of the best feelings in the world, to know that you like what you do, and that you're one of the very select few who do.

So I hope you get to join in our ranks, Silky The Jeff.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  01:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is it a pimpin job, i bet its a pimpin job.

Good luck to you.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  05:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck Sikly!

Good thoughts to you.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  08:00:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GOOD VIBES

All the best to you! Rule # 1- Never let anything stop you from going after what you really want....oh I see you already knew that!Well good!!!! Then, go out and show them how much they NEED you!!!!!!

I know what Jason means. I was once one of only 3 people in the USA who were working on swine dysentery research! Gross to some perhaps but interesting as hell to me. The best working years of my life!

Good vibes to you Jeff!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2003 :  05:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
best vibes...
best vibes...
best vibes...
best vibes...
best vibes...
best vibes...

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2003 :  1:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks all... I'll let you know how everything turns out.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2003 :  1:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really hope it works out well for you! Glad you are going to keep us posted because I was wondering about how it turned out. Still sending good vibes your way!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2003 :  11:45:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Luck! Hope it all goes the right way for you.
Keep us posted.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000