New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2001 :  2:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A while back someone posted something about Tim doing a short tune, simply entitled "Classical Piece" I have finally gotten around to listening to it, and Tim has played it before.

Now does anyone have a box or something which I could upload a file to, it is a nine meg Tim solo from the 99 D&T tour. It has Rheginos and a bunch of weird animal noises and the classical piece as an outro. Erich and I talked about something of his, but if anyone wants to hear it, please give me the space and I will gladly upload it!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2001 :  2:22:03 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do you know the name of that classical piece?

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2001 :  2:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this is just an idea... but if you can't find any server space then you can try the "get file" option on AIM (if you use AIM). It goes like this: you put certain files in your Filelib and then change your setings to allow access, then people can just browse your library and get what they want, kinda like your own personal file-sharing system.

Oh and about the name, I may be waaaaay off but when listening to that HOB radio show that Tim hosted, he played a chello song that had a few parts that sounded similar to the one we are trying to name... maybe? maybe I'm on drugs? I dunno.

Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2001 :  02:31:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
drugs.... very nice

Peace
Jon

Timmah!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000