Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Finals again already
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2003 :  2:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yup, this quarter was fairly easy on me considering I took one less class than usual. I already turned in one final paper, but I have one more 7-10 pager due in a week, and an economics final on monday... then SPRIIIIING BREEEAAAAAAK!!!!!! I'm seriously looking forward to just spending a whole day or two laying around on the beach.

god
Kevin

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2003 :  4:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh the beach....what a nice warm thought!!!! I forget what that is like! I'm jealous.....for the beach not the 7-10 pager, hehehe.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2003 :  11:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was very bad this quarter (my online university calls them sessions however) and didn't finish either class on time. Despite this, I managed an A in the class that gave me a weekend extension to finish my work!!!

I still have an "I" in the other class, which I have to finish by April 11th.

Good luck with finals Patrick!

teri :)
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2003 :  05:10:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

Good luck with finals Patrick!

I think you mean Kevin.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2003 :  7:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have Finals next week, and + I have a 20 research paper on Dylan Thomas. WHY!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2003 :  8:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thomasode

I have Finals next week, and + I have a 20 research paper on Dylan Thomas. WHY!!!!!!!

You're absolutely right. This has been a long week. Good luck with finals, Kevin!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2003 :  8:44:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool, Dylan Thomas, reminds me of the movie Dangerous Minds where she had the students compare Dylan Thomas to Bob Dylan. It is one of my favorite movies, I guess because I work with troubled teens.

I could really get into writing about him! I know, not exactly what ya wanted to hear.

To all who have finals, good luck! I would rather do finals than my taxes!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  02:23:25 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YAY! I turned in my last paper on Friday at 1pm so I have a whole week off now from school. I also made the schedule at work for next week and I slipped myself in an extra day off hehe so I'll be doing some serious laying out in the sun on monday and tuesday and my girlfriend and I are planning on going to Disneyland on Friday night. Ahhhhhh it feels soooooo good to not have to worry about doing homework.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000