anyone know ticket prices...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

36andmore
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the fundraiser in Santa Fe on Saturday? I have never gotten to see Tim live, and even though he's playing with another band, I still want to go.

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what fund raiser in santa fe on friday? do you mean the war benefit that was last year in december with the other bands playing? ... and tim just cancelled his CO tour, hes been out bad with pneumonia, i doubt hes doing anything but sleeping this saturday. Where did you get your info, if you dont mind me asking, im interested?

peace

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

36andmore
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:22:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On the Tour dates page. I saw Mystic Vision play today and they said they were playing with Tim on Saturday too.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erich, it sounded like it was a fundraiser for a school and it is listed on the tour page and doesn't say cancelled, so I am wondering if he is going to try to go ahead with it, since he probably wouldn't be playing as long as he would for the other shows.

I was even wondering if it was for his children's school? Don't know, just a thought.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

36andmore
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, the link to the venue doesn't work, and it's not listed on the club listings so I have no idea how much it is. Oh well, I guess if I miss it I can always see Tim later and still see Robert Randolph this month there.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:32:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok, thanks for the tip. Honestly i didnt see that. He played with Mystic Vision last year at the war benefit in santa fe at the paramount so i got confused. hopefuly fluffy can answer this one when he comes around again, and if tim decides to play i hope it gets recorded. id love to hear him with Mystic Vision.

But if tim does decide to back out, I think the band might still play on though. who knows

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

36andmore
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I go I will try to tape it, and I will post here when it's done.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:40:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That would be cool, 36andmore! I don't imagine it would cost much being a fundraiser for a school. They did list a phone # so you might try calling about it tomorrow if you are from the area.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

36andmore
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  8:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried calling it, but I guess I'll have to call in the evening when someone's there. Thanks anyways guys, I'll let you know if I go and am able to tape.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  9:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.mysticvision.homestead.com/Untitled10.html

you can try the band there too.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

36andmore
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  9:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much. I left a message, let's see if they call back.
Go to Top of Page

36andmore
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  2:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update: I am on the guest list, thanks for the info Erich. Still no word on the taping equip., but the band is willing to let me use the soundboard to tape. I'll keep you posted.
Go to Top of Page

36andmore
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  2:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Erich, it sounded like it was a fundraiser for a school and it is listed on the tour page and doesn't say cancelled, so I am wondering if he is going to try to go ahead with it, since he probably wouldn't be playing as long as he would for the other shows.

I was even wondering if it was for his children's school? Don't know, just a thought.

Turquoise Trails is one of very few elementary schools in Santa Fe. It is outside of Santa Fe, probably close to where TR lives.

And also, Mystic Vision repeated that Tim will be playing, probably solo. I believe Mystic Vision is going on after Tim.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000