New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  04:08:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahaha http://www.planetaryinvestments.com/ ...... haahhahaahaahahahaa............. hahahahahahahahahaha.a....ahhhh...... hahahahaha.

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  06:08:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha,

Makes a great gift for loved ones!

Hahahahahahaha

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  11:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that's the most depressing thing i've ever heard of.
But sadly hilarious at that!

muhahaha

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  1:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now I feel stupid. I sunk $6500 into a few hundred acres earlier this year. Ok, so maybe I didn't...but what if I DID?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  5:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I already have my Cheese distrubution plant in easily assembled capsules. Now it's just a matter of launching them. Excellent...

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  7:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There seems to be more than one place you can buy moon land. How many people have this racket going?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

tim111262
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  8:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bahahahahah!
what the hell am i gonna do with a piece of land over 75 000 km away
hahah

Guitar is my life
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  8:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey the whole things a joke right???

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  8:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tim111262

what the hell am i gonna do with a piece of land over 75 000 km away

To build a...uh..house. nevermind

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  10:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This reminds me of how you could by a piece of the SouthFork Ranch property in Dallas, Texas back in the 80's. My parents did that. Looking at the "official" document, I think theres a clause in small print that says the person owns no actual land.
Too bad, since the SouthFork has probably since been torn down and a mall constructed.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  12:18:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Reminds me of something my sister did for her now ex-husband... she "bought" him a star for their first anniversary. There's a place where for a small fee, you can name an unnamed star for a friend/spouse etc... When she showed me the certificate I was just like... "that's great, you just spent your money on absolutely nothing."

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  01:02:27 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not that I think it's worth anything...but with that whole naming the star thing...perhaps she realized it was nothing, but she paid for the romantic idea. Women are like that .

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  11:29:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Girls give the worst presents ever... when will they understand that guys don't give a rat's ass about a collage and/or picture frame and/or useless item that they've decorated and/or something inane that you can't use (i.e.- naming a star). Guys like sex and gadgets for presents... it's really not all that complicated.

Go to Top of Page

tim~and~dave
Chatterbox

112 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  11:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and sex WITH gadgets for presents/ even better
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2003 :  2:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That guy selling the moon was a guest on Connan O'brian the other night... and I have two words for him... COO COO

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2003 :  05:14:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw that. Unbelievable. I guess we know at least one celebrity that owns a chunk of the moon. But Conan seemed to realize how stupid it was. "Why am I at the bottom of the moon? Is that where you stick all the Irish?"

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000