Tim's Health/Upcoming Tour
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  11:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Before I say anything...I want to reiterate that Tim's health is by far my #1 concern and I hope that he takes whatever time he needs to recooperate. However, I am also wondering about the upcoming T+D tour. The Warehouse has delayed ticket shipping, and I can only hope it's not due to Tim's illness.

I've spent a lot of money and made a lot of plans around this tour and I'm just wondering if anyone knows if Tim being sick might postpone/cancel the tour. Once again, Tim needs to do what he needs to do to get well...and I'm not trying to be selfish. I'm just curious if anyone (maybe Fluffy) knows something that we don't.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Jordan
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  3:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jordan's Homepage  Send Jordan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i wonder if there is any update on tim's health. is he getting better?

Jordan
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  3:31:50 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe Fluffy mentioned that he was feeling a *bit* better...as in the pain went from intolerable to barely tolerable, but no huge strides yet. He's a trooper...he'll pull through.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000