Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nickman557
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  11:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just want to tell my story...

I just now returned from Colorado Springs , where I found out at the 32 Blue that the Greg and Tim show was cancelled. What a letdown! I was planning on catching three of the shows this tour. Greg Howard is an amazing musician, as is Tim. I saw these two last year in Dallas when they were touring, and was more than just excited to see them again. I'm not exaggerating a bit when I say that they changed my musical life last year. I wish to see them again, but that can't be helped, i understand. I'm not complaining. All I want is for Tim's health, cuz the world is a better place with his music in it, and the same goes for Greg. Those guys, what an inspiration to grasp. Get well soon, Tim. My sincerest wishes go to you.

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2003 :  12:15:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa nickman557, First welcome to the board! Sorry to hear you found out about TIM's illness only after you made the trip to Colorado Springs. Glad their music changed your musical life. I know how that feels. Mike Sokolosky's music did that for me and his work with Tim lead me to Tim's music which also impacted my life. Funny how life works that way.

Again, welcome and hope to hear more from you!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  01:51:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How far did you have to drive?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000