iso tr3 or tr
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dlued5
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  10:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit dlued5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi everyone, i am new to the tim boards, i usually stick to nancies but i thought i would come over here. from what i have heard from tim reynolds playing with dave matthews he is amazing but i realize that playing with dave kind of limits him. his solos are awesome and i would like to hear more of him. if any one has any TR3 or tim reynolds shows that they would trade or bnp that would be awesome. my list is at dlued5@yahoo.com. drop me a line at dlued5@yahoo.com if you can help me out,

thanks so much
dan | it's a nice crowd over here

-i'm only this far and only tomorrow leads my way

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2003 :  12:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Check out my/the ftp. The info is in my signature. I've got a lot of Tim, but TR3 stuff is rare round these parts.

I would recommend 10-10-01 at Western Washington State video. It is an amazing quality, amazing set, pretty much my personal favorite. Its got a variety of Tim's talent as well (acoustic, electric, 7 string, 12 string, drum machines, etc.).

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2003 :  12:24:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I almost forgot, there's 2 online Tim Reynolds album releases. ID and Petroglyph! Check 'em out, they rock!

If you don't know how to use an ftp email me and I'll explain...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: