Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Peter Prince!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

strut24
Is Anybody Here?

35 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2001 :  2:19:11 PM  Show Profile  Send strut24 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I went with a friend of mine last night to see Peter Prince open for John Browns Body in Chicago last night. It was a bar/restaurant type place, and it was Peter Prince and his band this time. If you recall, Peter opened for Timmy at several shows last year and he was AWESOME. Well last night, he did NOT disappoint. He played for about an hour and then when he got off stage my friend and I yelled to him "great set Peter" and he came over and talked with us. He spent the next hour talking with us about various things, amongst them was touring with Timmy again. He said he'd love to tour with Timmy again and he hopes he gets the chance to. In my opinion, this guy ROCKS. His voice is awesome and his songs kick ass and he is pretty damn good on the ol guitar. He is also a very down to earth guy and he was really cool to hang out with. I HIGHLY recommend going to see him if you get the chance to. Go to his homepage at www.moonbootlover.com to see if/when he'll be in your area.

Peace

Justin

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  06:58:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had a few minutes last nite to talk to Justin about this show. Sounds like it was awesome. I have never seen Peter with his band MoonBootLover. Only acoustic. I have heard the CD though, and I would imagine the live show is amazing. Anyone else seen Peter since he toured with us? Chime in. Would love to hear about it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000