aCOustic TouR '03 CANCELLED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  4:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TR has been sick for someTIMe and it has finally gotten the best of him. He tried to drive up to CO Springs yesterday and had to turn around and go home. Last nite the CO Springs show had a 90% chance of being cancelled but we hoped we might be able to salvage a few of the other shows. This morning, moments ago, it was decided that TR would not be up to making any of the dates scheduled. He has decided to take some TIMe and try and get better so he will be in better health when the T&D dates arrive. TR feels horrible about having to cancel but all of us around him feel it is for the best in regard to his health. I have never seen him SO sick. Sorry for any incovenience this may have caused anyone and as I have more info I will be sure to post it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  5:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
all my love and wellwishes for tim and his family. Its a shame he had to cancell the shows, but its for the better. Thanks for the update fluffy, we should all send him a card...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  5:24:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely best wishes for a speedy and COMPLETE recovery!!! Screw the shows, most important is his health! Shows come and go, I feel bad for those who made plans to see him but I am sure just as soon as he is able he will be back on the road.

Please keep us informed of how he is doing and tell him everyone here on the board is wishing him well and that our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  5:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the toolbags over at the bridge and nancies assumed this was false information because it wasnt imeadiatly up on the website. Its funny how despite everything, they still dont know who the hell you are fluffy *laughs*. But let me pass on a suggestion to you and Jon Soldo... there are news programs that can be installed on the main page of a site that allow more than one person to log in and post news. this can be of help in those times that jon is busy, for you or mase or whoever to post an official message right to that page with no worry.

im sending you an email too, fluffy.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  6:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's a bummer... hope he gets well soon.

Go to Top of Page

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  6:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not everyone knows who Fluffy is so theres no need to go one DMB boards and bitch at them for asking if it was a hoax.

Hope TIM has a good recovery and if D+T needs to be postponed or cancelled, so be it.

db.etree.org/smyry52
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  10:42:13 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, this is some very sad and scary news. The wording from the email makes Tim's illness sound very serious... and I hope it is nothing terminal or anything along those lines. ALL of my best wishes, prayers, hopes, thoughts, karma, vibes, etc... are with TR and the whole TR camp.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  10:51:35 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just want to reiterate the sentiments of everyone else. I sincerely hope he'll recover and that it's nothing *too* serious. My prayers will lie with him.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  10:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT Im sure everyone knows by now but just in case someone still wasn't aware of it.

The venue said he cancelled due to pneumonia. I was hoping it was just a virus, since pneumonia is so much harder to recover from. Very smart to cancel the tour, that's nothing to mess around with.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2003 :  11:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim, Best wishes and get well soon, pneumonia tough.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2003 :  4:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim I hope you have a speedy recovery. So sorry to hear you are ill. Get well soon!
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2003 :  6:04:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, if Tim decides to brave his illness and make it to the T&D shows - I'll be the first one to offer him chicken soup before the show. Tell him to look for the kid with the thermos.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  2:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
jeeze over 1600 reads on this one...can we gat an official "Get Well" thread for Tim. It'd be like sending him a get well card with over 1500 signatures.

Yes, this was not my most brilliant post, it was actually quite desperate. But 1600 reads is noteworthy!

Jason

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

Deligal2
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  12:14:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gosh I hope Tim gets better soon too. Does anyone know how serious his sickness is? Is it life threating or maybe just the flu? My prayers will definitley be with him

Jen ;)
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  12:15:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its pneumonia.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  7:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, if it truly is pneumonia, and it's not anything out-of-the-ordinary - Tim should be up and running at full steam well before the T&D tour starts. Pneumonia is usually treated for two weeks...

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  7:56:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Doc. You always have such interesting medical info. Between you, Evergreen, Liz, Jason, and Pam, I keep learning more interesting bits about the physical sciences. Which is good since I haven't taken Biology since high school or Chemistry since Freshman year of college.
Go to Top of Page

maureenkohl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  9:23:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope Tim makes a quick recovery from his illness-if it is pneumonia, I hope he gets good medical advice-Pneumonia is nothing to sneeze about---very serious and can cause permanent lung damage----Maureen Kohl---Get well soon, TR
Go to Top of Page

DaGsDMB
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  8:30:43 PM  Show Profile  Send DaGsDMB an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TR, Hope you feel better and best wishes on a speedy recovery! Hope to see you in a few weeks at Radio City and West Point. Get Well Soon, PEACE
Go to Top of Page

neens1978
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2003 :  12:30:18 AM  Show Profile  Send neens1978 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy,

I hope Tim is ok...

just bought his latest album and i can't stop listening...

annie
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2003 :  6:21:47 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Flaming Moe Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2003 :  11:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this coming wednesday is the start of the D&T tour. wonder how tim is feeling but im guessing he will be alright. i will get a good idea how he is doing on saturday at radio city so i will post when i get back
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2003 :  11:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah Monkeyman41, I forgot it was you who got MY tickets,hehehehehehe

Seriously, I forgot you were going to that one. Have a great TIMe and you better get on the board and tell us every detail! Because some of us couldn't get tickets and really want to know what a Dave and TIM show is like!

Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2003 :  11:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i will try and remember every detail. for those of you in the new york area (516, 212, 631) if you would like i will call you for a minute during the show so you can hear the music
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2003 :  12:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah, not in those zones, not even in NY so I will wait to read your post! Can't believe that show is Sat! That came up fast.

Thanks ahead of TIMe, MM41!

Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2003 :  12:44:38 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no problem im soo dang excited right now. it should be good since they are coming off a night off so they will be rested.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000