Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 More psycho thought police crap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  01:52:12 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh great...

http://www.stoppoliceware.org/

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  02:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this will help keep us free. by taking away freedoms.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  06:10:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You do realize that if this law passes, then there will be no one on the streets. Everyone would be in jail. I guess that's their idea of utopia.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  08:28:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Stuff like this comes up all the time but never passes. It will likely always be deemed unconstitutional... but I'm sure it cannot hurt for us to sign the petition and do our part to make sure that it's never thought about for too long.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  09:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was thinking the same as you Patrick, that our jails would be full! Also, we don't have that many police in the township where I live and that is not what I would want them to spend all their TIMe doing!

I also think Silky is right, it will never pass! (Ofcourse that is what they thought about taking prayer out of the schools, but then this is a different TIMe and era!)

I just wonder why? Who is really behind such a motion???? Don't they have something better to do????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000