My band's mp3's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  6:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi, if anyone's interested, my band Troop of Echoes just posted 3 songs from our new album on mp3.com.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/277/troop_of_echoes.html

I welcome criticism, be brutal. The first two are more "pop" then some of the other stuff we do...and the third one is more dark..unfortunately none of the funk made it to the site...

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  9:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All 3 songs are well done musically, I'd like to hear the rest of the album. Dick wants funk!

"Go Banana!" - Ralph Wiggum
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  9:41:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa, Fleabass, I really liked them! Much more polished than I was expecting. Who is the lead singer, you???? Great voice. Let me just say if you have a cd I would buy it. Yeah, yeah I know, I have a serious cd buying habit, but damn, I don't buy crap, so if I would buy it, then that means I REALLY liked it!

When will we get to hear more? hummmm?????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  11:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. No, I'm not the singer. The singer's bald. The full CD will probably be ready in April, we're working on all the artwork/duplication stuff right now. Then Dick will get his funk.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  12:23:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fleabass76

Thanks. No, I'm not the singer. The singer's bald.

How does the fact that the guy has no hair have anything to do with his singing? But seriously, it's really good.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  01:52:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
These songs are great! I really liked your website as well... When will we get to hear more? And if the singer wasn't bald, would you want to be him?
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  02:16:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well...he's aerodynamic, and that's how he sings. I am not bald, I have semi long shaggy hair...so I'm not aerodynamic. Thus I'm not the singer. It's basic physics people, come one...

Like I said, in April the CD will probably be done, we'll probably do internet orders through CD Baby or something like that.

Go to Top of Page

tim111262
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  11:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i really liike it man
good job
you guys are quite talented
and you have a great voice!

Guitar is my life