New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  4:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Patrick....I hear it's your birthday! Only one thing to say!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK !!!!!

Don't forget to PARTY HARTY!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  5:29:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  5:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one for you!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  8:07:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday man... it's my dad's birthday today as well. Hope it's a great one.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  12:19:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I haven't done much today so far. And the rest of the evening will be spend doing Differential Equations homework and studying for my Dynamics test tomorrow. Do I know how to paint the town red or what?

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  01:14:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  04:42:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. You shouldn't do dynamics on your birthday, Patrick, Happy Birthday to you!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  3:15:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happouthmous birthdayomouslyness.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  8:03:40 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday Patrick!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  10:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday buddy!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I was just talking to Liz the other day and we couldn't believe it has almost been a year since we all hung out in Hollywood.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  06:19:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit. That was almost a year ago. Damn. TIMe sure flies when you're deliberately avoiding what you need to do.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  9:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, it was sweet to hear your voice... even if it was only for a few minutes! Get your ass out to the east coast, you have a place to stay my friend!!!!! Patrick you too!!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  9:42:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The east coast? I don't know......I don't think I'd be able to handle it. Going on the TR message board and seeing the TIMes people posting actually corresponding to the real TIMe instead of having to subtract three hours to compensate for the difference in TIMe zones......no.....I couldn't take it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000