TRelated Topics
 D+T fan wondering about Tim Solo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2003 :  6:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey im a big Dave and Tim fan along with DMB. I will be seeing them in Oxford Ohio on the 31st. I saw Tim in cleveland on his latest tour, and while you can not deny his talent, the electric just isnt for me. So i was wondering if anyone knows of a TR acustic show to DL.

Also anyone else looking forward to what tim can add to a song like Gravedigger. Crytorchid is one of the best D+T songs in my opinion just because of Tims guitar riffs. i think Daves darker songs(Gravedigger, Raven...) will be the best songs on this tour.

db.etree.org/smyry52

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2003 :  7:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cryptorchid is a Marylon Manson song, just as a footnote. cool cover.

take your pick of solo shows to download here:

http://www.archive.org/audio

the electric is awsome, IMHO, but if you dont like that stuff then dont get the '02 shows. my recomendations:

10/26/00
07/15/97

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2003 :  7:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yah i know its a manson cover...great song and one of the better covers IMO.

Thanks for the reccomendations on the acustic shows.

On another note have Greg Howard and Tim ever played together?

db.etree.org/smyry52
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2003 :  7:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gravedigger

On another note have Greg Howard and Tim ever played together?

heh, yeah, many many times. check out the october '01 shows, i think two of them have a tim & greg jam. there are some non circulating old shows that are around that are just tim and greg, and they released a few albums together under the moniker of Sticks and Stones. check out the discography at tr.com for more info on those. I wouldnt be surprised if tim and greg jam for the upcoming solo accoustic shows in colorado.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2003 :  11:22:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Wetlands 2000 show is still my favorite show.

Go to Top of Page

the 6-string
Is Anybody Here?

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2003 :  8:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also going to the oxford show.
i have a 7min version of cryptorchid from dave and tim.
its my favorite version of the song, but i have no clue what the actual date is for the date.

Oxford show is going to kick ass!

mark wells
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000