Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Going to see Audioslave.. MAYBE (now definately)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2003 :  01:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tickets go onsale tomorrow morning, but DOAH!! I'm not working (and we have a ticketmaster outlet at my store, and I usually work the onsales on saturday mornings) Hopefully my coworker will hook me up though, my roomate already got two tickets through the website presale.

god
Kevin

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2003 :  07:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you coming east for a show????Which one????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2003 :  1:30:57 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
UPDATE! I scored myself two tickets!! Pam, the show I am talking about was an Audioslave (former Rage Against the Machine members with Chris Cornell) show that will be in Hollywood on March 17th.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  5:30:57 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, I'm getting pretty excited, The venue is relatively small, and all the tickets are general admission, so we plan on geting there early and getting a nice spot up front, right in front of TOM MORELLO!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  5:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By the way, does anyone know who will be opening? I can't seem to find ANY info on an opener.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  5:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
These guys...

http://www.burningbrides.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  06:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love their CD! My son was telling his friend that I bought it and he said "and I didn't even tell her about it!" hehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  8:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, my son Philip told me to pick up that CD. It will have to wait until payday!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  11:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info SPACEMONKEY!!!

Liz... it's a good one, just make sure you aren't expecting a RAGE or Soundgarden cd.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000