New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thewayfarer
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2001 :  8:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, do you know if you guys are planning on coming to the east coast any time soon? I am just about ready to go crazy if I don't see Tim play live soon.

Rob

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2001 :  8:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are doing some stuff on this tour on the east coast but it is all down south. I think we come as far north as North Carolina on this trip. We hit the northeast pretty heavily on the last tour and I am sure we will be back there on the Spring tour. It is so far off it is hard to say but we usually alternate tours, so following the usual pattern we will be back in that area on the next tour. Keep holding out WE WILL BE BACK!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2001 :  11:09:01 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rob, I know how you feel.WeepWeep That would be great if the guys made it a little closer, even just one show! Seeing a TR show sure would cheer me up since I recently had surgery and wrecked my car . Music heals the soul, especially Tim's! Spring is a long time away, but definitely worth the wait! Liz
Go to Top of Page

thewayfarer
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2001 :  3:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool. I can wait. It's hard, but I can wait. Thanks for replying, Fluffy.

Rob

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2001 :  8:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't wait until he comes back around! Seeing him once isn't enough! And where/who does one contact to setup a gig? I know a club owner and I could fill it with my friends!

But imagine if you had like fifty people chip in enough money and have a semi-private loyal fan following concert! We wouldn't have to listen to "STREAM!" between every song!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2001 :  07:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tom Baggott, the booking agent at thebookingagency.com There should be a link to him on the TimReynolds.com

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000