TRelated Topics
 [big] blast [of hot air] from the past
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  11:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if this has been posted before or not, but it's worth checking out:

http://web.archive.org

"Search:" www.timreynolds.com

Basically shows the history of timreynolds.com from what it was to what it is now. Squirt the frogs!

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  11:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats where i got this kickass image from:

by the way: got your email, will respond sometime later :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  11:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah, here is that "synchronicity" thing you all speak of! I have been trying to figure out what's going on with TIM's face in this picture for a long time, and lo and behold Erich re-posts said picture and I find myself asking the same question: What's up with TIM's face here?

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  11:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that pic is from the Sanctuary liner notes. Looks as if Tim has been rolling around in the mud or something, and it dried on him in places.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  11:59:59 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That pic isn't in my Sanctuary...although seems to have been taken during the same naked frollic.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  4:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That site is cool... it was fun to browse through the old messageboard. You can see who's been around for a REALLY long time here. :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000