Question aboot tim (cover?) song...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2001 :  9:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, just downloaded the fisrt disk of the 5-5-00 show on the video FTP. Tim does his usual effects stuff, and then he goes into a song, which i have know clue what it's name is. It was a really sweet song! DOes anybody know what song this is?
Thanks

Jay
I'm a total annoyance.

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  09:59:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey No one answered yet

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  3:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I found oot...it's Offspring...it sounded soooooo familiar to me, like a Zep song or something...but it's offspring...what a cool song

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  5:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Offspring kicked some serious ass until Pretty Fly For A Whigga.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  5:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
as with Tim's own words, " I wrote this song before i even heard about that band, so it's not about those motherf*ckers."

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  04:24:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think those guys were still pulling little girls hair in grammer school when TR came up with that one. Man I hate those sissy boys!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:54:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think you know how i feel aboot them, too, Fluffy!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:42:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed I do!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000