Singular Obsession
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  6:13:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As dumb as I may sound what are the few chords for the song that is repeated in Singular Obsession?

Very confused and countless hours I have spent trying to figure it out so if someone has some tab it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Rob

Rob

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  8:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn........I think I figured it out once, but I know I'll remember it if I have my guitar. I'm at work right now, but I'll post it when I get back to my place. I think they were all power chords. By the way, that is one of my favorite songs.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  10:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I love that song too, if you could post it when you get the time it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot. Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  12:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK........it doesn't seem to be too difficult.

Here's the main part:
e---------
b---------
g-8-8--5--
d-8-8--5--
a-6-6--3--
E---------

Basically, all the other parts sound very similar.....using power chords along the same scale. You can throw these in to mix it up if you want:

e----------------
b----------------
g-2--5--6--8--10-
d-2--5--6--8--10-
a-0--3--4--6---8-
E----------------

I'm purely guessing, but I think the entire song revolves aroung Cm.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000