1st leg pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  03:06:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am stoked that the first leg pics are up... thanks to my dad not loading the camera before going to the show in Grand Rapids, I got no pics. Thanks Fluffy for posting taking the pics from your Birthday and posting them I appreciate it alot.

Rob

Rob

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  03:19:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you were there durring the little after show party in the backroom with fluffys cake? good times :) few i took of that:

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  05:48:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erich, these are great!Thanks for sharing them.

Hey, how many candles did they put on that cake? All 40? I stopped putting the actual number on my cake years ago, heheheh Wouldn't want to break any fire codes, hehehe!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  1:40:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich I was in the back room party also... and if I am correct I think you were out in the hall talking to me and my friends before we all got invited back there to eat cake and chill out. That was a fun time now I got the pics to prove that it happend.

Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000