Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Reasons why it RULES to be on tour with TR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  3:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

god
Kevin

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  3:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna go practice now...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

hukkanen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  4:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

When is Tim going to come back to Seattle!?!?!?
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  6:49:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow...my favorite is the top one, gorgeous.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  8:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, I see the testosterone is working!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  9:16:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm favoring the girl second from the top...

Go to Top of Page

Bustoff
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  9:33:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Bustoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The third girl from the top was a waitress at the Pittsburgh show, which I attended. I had her for a waitress as well, and thought she looked amazing. She was really friendly too. I tried to leave a good tip. hehe I showed my friends this picture and they were all like "why didn't you ask her out?" and I tried explain that I wasn't thinking about that type of thing, the only thing I was thinking about was seeing TIM!
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  02:57:09 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know that third girl (the waitress from Pittsburgh)...she used to date a friend of mine for awhile.

I imagine the second one from the top is the cutest, but you don't get to see her grill.

Nonetheless,

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  06:12:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those were hilarious, haha.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  06:49:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey HTG, check out the pics Erich posted on the TIM side of the board.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  08:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  09:04:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure that's why TIM tours in the first place too......haha.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  4:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn those were some funny pics! only took me about 10 minutes to load up on my GD 56k connection...

Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  6:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The second girl was from the trenton show...in the picture before that, you'll see the chick, Tim, then ME. We chatted with that hottie for a good hour before Tim came out to sign and take pics. She was even HOTTER in person. God bless you, Mr. Reynolds, for allowing me to stand next to that chick for a short period of TIMe.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  8:20:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Dickey 500, great picture! If the young girls on the board did the same thing you guys do I am sure your picture would be right up there! That was a great night! Why didn't you get her number????? What were you thinking???hehehehe

I am glad Fluffy takes the pictures of all the shows. I really like getting the chance to see everyone.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  1:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by therippa

I know that third girl (the waitress from Pittsburgh)...she used to date a friend of mine for awhile.

I imagine the second one from the top is the cutest, but you don't get to see her grill.

Nonetheless,

What happened to the Gary Condit pic? That shit was hilarious!
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  1:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here you go Xar666...

(I actually thought this one up and created it)

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  2:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would've gotten her number, except she was all hippied out and hitting on my hippy friend with the curly hair...can't pull the cock-block when a cute girl's hittin on your friend. Besides, I was all "TIM-struck" at the moment.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  3:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA....sorry to laugh but isn't that always the way? I sure know what you mean about the TIM thing. I was blown away for days from that concert! He is truely amazing.

But,you poor thing! On the positive side, you are a great looking guy who is nice and going to be a doctor AND has principles! Sounds to me like she really blew it! BTW did your friend ever see her again???

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got back from school, and i'm a little thirsty....

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:04:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Flaming Moe anyone?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  05:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Was I supposed to be taking pictures of TR on TouR? Woops!!! HEHE

Seems I always have my camera pointed the wrong way, or in these cases, the RIGHT way. HEHE Glad everyone liked them. I did too!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  7:28:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kev, why'd ya leave this one out....

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  7:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
katies-world is UNBELIEVABLE. I think shes fucking amazing, too bad her free stuff is just one big taunt after another.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  8:51:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  10:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Now That's Funny!!!!!! LOL

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  11:16:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysloth

Kev, why'd ya leave this one out....

Good addition, Sloth!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  11:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One for the ladies in the house!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  11:27:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy, he has a damn fine ass, hehehe and great biceps too!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  11:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and another for the ladies:

FROM:http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2988

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  06:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA once again thanks Fluffy for remembering the females of the board! Even though I gotta say he does't do anything for me,hehehe

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  08:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh he remembered the females on the board!! Not to be SHALLOW or anything, but My God did you see all those pics of TR with that beautiful guitar and NO shirt on. Now those are sweet pics. This female is very happy with the tour pictures. That wrestler is ok but he has nothing on TR. Heehee.
Thanx Tim
Thanx Fluffy
Thanx Jon
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  3:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, come on! YOu forgot the sexiest one ON this board!

http://www.timreynolds.com/photographs/09-23-02/09-23-02_84.html Cause you all know my pictures never work so I'll just post a link.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  3:59:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay, I don't know about the sexiest, but you are one of the funniest!hehehe

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  8:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen

Oh he remembered the females on the board!! Not to be SHALLOW or anything, but My God did you see all those pics of TR with that beautiful guitar and NO shirt on. Now those are sweet pics. This female is very happy with the tour pictures. That wrestler is ok but he has nothing on TR. Heehee.
Thanx Tim
Thanx Fluffy
Thanx Jon

Speaking of thanx,

THANX EVERGREEN

I'm assuming you are, in fact, the Brenda who donated on my AIDS Marathon website. I'm now up to almost $400!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  07:36:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are very welcome Teri. You're doing a great thing. Good luck with
this latest endeavor. I hope you get all the $$ you need to do this.

Reasons why it's great to be on tour with TR.....hanging out and meeting beautiful people like Teri!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  3:52:30 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'd hit it. with a baseball bat.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000