Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 New Bela Fleck cd??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  10:55:57 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had a chance to check out Bela's new solo cd where he plays classical tunes? It sounds like it has some serious potential.

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  10:58:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I heard a few songs off of it. Definitely gonna get it as soon as I get the chance. What I heard I thought sounded really awesome.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's soooooo awesome!
So glad there's Bela fans among us!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  4:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bela and Edgar Myer are coming my way. I can't wait!

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  4:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i might see him in Feb. I sure hope i can get tickets!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  04:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mr Fleck used my cell phone once. At a festival in West Virginia we played. Actually almost everyone on the bill used it. Aparently I was the only one there with cell phone service. I was the lifesaver for alot of tour managers that day. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Mr Fleck used my cell phone once. At a festival in West Virginia we played. Actually almost everyone on the bill used it. Aparently I was the only one there with cell phone service. I was the lifesaver for alot of tour managers that day.

Yet another item bought for Fluffy by yours truly. I am soooo good to him.

Also, I noticed on DirecTV that there's a free Bela Fleck concert on channel 103 this month.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  5:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess TERI was a lifesaver for the tour managers that day!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  12:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man...Teri, can you be MY sister for a while?? Sounds like you treat Fluffy like a god. My sisters are nice to me too, but they don't buy me stuff like that. And I'm a material girl in a material world...so you know....

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2002 :  2:29:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now I'm officially bummed. Turns out the show is sold out... so they're 45 mins from here and I'm not going ... My own fault though, I should've found out about tickets the second I heard about it. I still might be going to see Jeff Coffin this month though.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  2:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just go scalp some tickets... or go to a ticket broker. No matter what the show, there is always a way to get in.
-J

Go to Top of Page

strut24
Is Anybody Here?

35 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2002 :  05:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Send strut24 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bela's classical CD is awesome...and the Flecktones are coming out with a new live CD and DVD ....im going to see Vic Wooten tomorrow

kick ass

J

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2002 :  4:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bela, Edgar, and Vic are going to be here tm. Unfortunately the Wooten show is 21+-WTF!?!? But, on the lighter side, Bela and/or Edgar might be coming to my school to do a clinic!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2002 :  5:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
our school.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000