Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Petroglyph question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  2:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, Here is a question I wanted to ask Tim in CA but didn't have a chance, I know it is getting a bit into the future but... When Petroglyph comes out, has Tim talked about how he wants to promote it? Will there be a solo electric tour? or perhaps even Houston and Johnny?

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2001 :  8:04:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No decisions yet, but he is keeping all his options open. He has really liked the way the sampler worked out. He really likes being a one man band. He records those samples himself, so that is Tim playing drums and bass on the samples. He may just do it that way. He seems really happy with how that is working and loves using the sampler.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  09:54:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it out yet?......Petroglyph

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  04:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not yet, still don't have a release date, but the last time I talked to TR he was working on it. Getting it mastered and whatnot. Hopefully soon. Guess I should get off my lazy butt and call the man.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  6:52:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please let us know... I can't wait!... got the shakes... got 'em bad...

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  7:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you know they have medication for that.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:38:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I prescribe a double shot of TR, continue until new CD comes out. It is a neverending prescription. It may be transferred to others. In fact it is encouraged that you swap out this drug with your friends. Just don't sell it, KEEP IT REAL!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  5:05:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been on this for a while now... is it safe to up my dosage? As for swapping with friends, yeah, they're friends so I don't look to make any profit... just yesterday I swapped 200 mg of TR(tablets) for 150 mg of Radiohead(extract) and 5 mg of PJ(blotter)...

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  3:13:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is safe to double, triple or even quadruple the dosage, if YOU CAN HANDLE IT. I say go for broke. TR 24/7

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  11:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Petroglyph

What's the deal with that? When's it getting out, is it getting oot, what? I mean, will we ever get to hear it?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In TIM's excitement with his new project, he has decided to release Petroglyph as a free download on the website, as he did with ID. He says David Glasser did an exceptional job with mastering it and it sounds wonderful. TR is quite excited about it. So that just leaves one problem. No FTP site. Jon assures me he is trying and will hopefully be able to work something out. If anyone can help, contact Jon Soldo. The faster we get the FTP site back up the faster we can put Petroglyph out there for everyone.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We could just do one huge ass tree that covered all the board members. How cool would that be, to get a tree going with TIM as the trunk, if you will.

B&P's on the house.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  7:21:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would that make David Glasser dirt? Heheheh. Just kidding. Perhaps the roots would be more fitting. I'm really interested to hear what great work he's done with Tim's sound. I'm sure it's awesome. And if it comes down to setting up a tree I'd be more than happy to be a branch, just for future reference.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  05:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If we can't work out this FTP thing, I will see if TR is interested in at least fronting us a copy to do a tree until we can get the FTP up and running. Wouldn't want you guys to be without new TR any longer than you have to.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  08:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well in that case, I think we've all waited long enough...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  09:13:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx to Dani, it looks like we won't have to wait much longer. 3 cheers for Dani.

HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  09:52:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll second that !

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  10:25:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Noooooooo, you must 3rd it, cause I said 3 cheers! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  10:27:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I concur!

(you cant go wrong with that word, i love it)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  02:41:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and you spelled it right, Teri will be soooooo happy!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  05:42:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A Flaming joeMoe! or is it A Flaming Mojo?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  09:09:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
jim morrison = mr. mojo risin

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  1:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pet·ro·glyph Pronunciation Key (ptr-glf)
n.
A carving or line drawing on rock, especially one made by prehistoric people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
petro·glyphic adj.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000