What song is that from on the Intro to the WebSite
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

davebuck
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2001 :  2:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I like Tim and i am sure most of you know what song it is by heart but, i have just gotten into him and can't place it.

thanks,
dave

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2001 :  2:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe it's "Big Blast of Hot Air."
-Jeff

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2001 :  5:52:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jeff is correct. Its the "Big Blast Of Hot Air" version from Gossip Of The Neurons. Check it out :)

Erich w/ an h
Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2001 :  2:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's definately big blast of hot air.

Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2001 :  02:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did it really take 3 posts for us to be sure that it's Hot Air? C'mon I thought this forum was supposed to be Hard Core =D

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2001 :  03:45:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hard core fans like reaffirming the fact that theyre right

Erich w/ an h
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  09:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about a new song for the intro?????????

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  8:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOOOOOOO!!! The unwritten rules were broken. The fellowship has failed.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  9:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha!
-J

Go to Top of Page

BigBlastOfHotAir
Yak Addict

863 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:19:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No really, WHAT IS THE SONG IN THE FLASH INTRO?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BRITNEY SPEARS!!! GEEZ, I thought you guys were music people.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  02:14:16 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I heard BigBlastOfHotAss say that Tim Reynolds and John Tesh were touring together soon. Any truth to that?

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  05:56:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I categorically and emphatically DENY that statement on the grounds that offends me. I am amazed you weren't struck down my a "All Powerful Superior Being" for that comment. ZOIKKS!! Jason loses 50 posts from his total for that comment. Do not pass go, Do not collect "INFINITE MONEY". Reach into your pocket Jason, Is there alot of money there? There should be, cause there is shit pouring from your mouth.
(ADD TO UNWRITTEN MESSAGE BOARD RULES) John Tesh will never be mentioned on this board or in conjunction with TR, TR Productions, or any partially or wholly owned subsidiary of TR Productions. He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  09:57:32 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So you're saying it isn't true?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I heard that there was a study done on non-fatal car accidents caused by people falling asleep at the wheel. There was some amazing statistic that some 70% of them all reported the exact same phenomenon. When asked to report the last thing they remember, they all said it was, "And now here's the latest from John Tesh."
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:15:59 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
82% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:17:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Some 94% are inaccurate as well.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

You promised you wouldn't tell!!! Mom! Fluffy's telling everyone aboot my shortcomings...or is it longcumings....hmmmmmmm.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:42:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't want to SEE your spaghetti dick and anything about cummings anywhere in the same post. Short or Long. I thought we were over the "white creamy substances" conversation. Why does it always cum back to this?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  06:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know the AVERAGE size of the male ejaculation? I will give you a hint: There is a band that named themselves after it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know! I know! 10,000 Maniacs!!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:55:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb, Sooooo close, you can almost taste it!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I know the average speed is 11 mph. Average size... uh, hmmmm....

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! You should make that your signature! That reminds me of when I went skiing. As I was coming to the top of the chair lift, I saw a cone that had a sign posted on it saying "UNLOAD HERE". I tried to steal it but I got caught.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a damn shame, pcbdmb, a damn shame.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:14:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I guess I wasn't too hard to stop...the guard was right there and it's kind of hard to blend in to an all-white environment....unless I stripped naked...damn! why do all the good ideas come after the chance is over!

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  6:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean. But as long as you take the lesson with you... "You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  7:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Homer: HEY! Get off my lawn!
Apu: Why don't you make me!
Homer: Oh I'll......whatever.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  05:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Band named after the average size of a male ejaculation:

10cc

You were so close pcbdmb

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:05:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Never heard of them...but I just thought my answer was funny. I was also considering Blink 182, but I figured that they just suck so they weren't worthy of being a contestant.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They were a big band in the 70's. They had to really big hits, "The Things We Do For Love" and "I'm Not In Love". I bet you would recognize both of them if you heard them. I bet you can find them online. Like samples of both songs on CDNow.com Here is a link to samples of both songs:

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=286796921/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/artistid=10CC/itemid=1362930

Both songs have turned up in numerous movies. I was always a big fan of 10cc. When the band broke up, the 2 main members continued to collaborate under their names, Godley and Creme. My favorite album by them was "Bloody Tourists" which also has my fave song, "Dreadlock Holiday". Which you can also hear a sample of at the above link. Check it out, see if you recognize them.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:29:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

They were a big band in the 70's. They had to really big hits, "The Things We Do For Love" and "I'm Not In Love".

I've said it before and I'll say it again...never heard of them. That's probably because I wasn't even alive in the 70s and I don't even really remember the 80s because they ended when I was 7.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I did not try to imply that you "had heard of them" all I said was:
quote:
I bet you would recognize both of them if you heard them.
BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I recognize the songs, but I didn't know the name of the band. 10cc's sounds like a lot, but it's the same as 2 teaspoons!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  5:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll get out 2 teaspoons next time and check!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  7:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOPE!! Mine's over!!! But then again, I have been know to cause a few floods. I actually killed a few people by accident and they tried to bring me up on charges, but they couldn't find enough evidence to convict me......did I mention it happened in California?

quote:

I did not try to imply that you "had heard of them"

Either way, I never heard the songs before that.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb said:
quote:
but they couldn't find enough evidence to convict me......
Sounds like WAY LESS than 2 teaspoons to me!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  02:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'll get out 2 teaspoons next time and check!!!

Note to self: Never ever eat from spoons at Fluffy's place.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:31:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry, I wash them........OR do I?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:44:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So you DIDN'T put marshmallows in the Cheese & Macaroni when I came over?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000