Welcome to the new board all! r/o
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2001 :  11:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope you all enjoy the new format, let me know what you think

peace
JonS.

Timmah!

Mark S.
Is Anybody Here?

15 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  12:21:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this formats the shit. peace

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  12:25:02 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very nice, I like it, I like all the options here..

I like the fact that it doesnt say connection refused!

now if I can only remember what I was going to post about this past week... hmmmmmmmmm

Go to Top of Page

David Kludt
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  12:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  02:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Less commenting on the forum, more worshipping of tim's guitar skills.

peace

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  08:52:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man this boards got more bells and whistles then a swiss army knife. I'd been stressing the past few days all not being able to get on the message board. Its good to be back!

"The resolution to all my fruitless yearnings"
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  11:10:22 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome job on the board Jon!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  12:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kick ass board... but someone already registered "Jeff" ... hehe that bastard!
-J
Go to Top of Page

Fat Jimmy
Is Anybody Here?

Hungary
3 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  4:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fat Jimmy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jimmy likey, Jimmy want wingy.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  10:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweeeeeeeeet. thanks Jon!

Erich w/ an h
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  06:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone, I went looking for the oldest topic on the board, here is what I came up with. Just thought all the new folks might want to see how and when it all started. Jon you have done an awesome job, look how far we have come. Hats off to JON!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  06:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like Mark S may have been the first to post to the new board. CONGRATULATIONS! Is he still around? RU out there? Good to see alot of the first people to post are still around and going strong. Again, Pat yourselves on the back!! AWESOME!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  6:58:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, this is proof positive that threads DO get deleted.

YOU find the first and second topics on this great board, and I'll give you....A HERRING!

This is the first one I could find, and it is the third thread.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  10:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Double what?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  11:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
POST......as in Post Whore.....which is what you are now.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  12:57:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh...I dub you..

Silky the Tricky Bastard

-What-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  12:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Double what?

Insertion.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  01:45:19 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the hell are you talking about???

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  01:54:46 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What the hell are you talking about???

Which part, or should I just explain the whole thing...

Ok, by your silence, I take it that you want the whole explanation.

Fluffy earlier in the week said that to the best of his knowledge, no topic had ever been deleted. Well, I looked for the first topic, and there wasn't one. Nor a topic #2. This is topic #3, so topics #1 and 2 were probably test threads by jon that he deleted.

A HERRING is a Monty Python comment, albeit a different usage.

Silky said "Double what?" after I busted him accidentally hitting "post reply" once too many times (I was just messing with him, of course). He deleted his double post, so my comment became outdated and nonsensical. So I deleted that post, and to his reply to the post I deleted (his comment "double what?") I said "Insertion" as in Double Insertion, something that I hope you're not familiar with at all.

Thus my dubbing Silky a Tricky Bastard, because he deleted his double, and confused everyone, like you.

How's that?

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  02:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, I don't think I will ever ask you for directions!! LOL!
Just kidding... I think I kinda know what you are saying, but it's probably something I really don't want to know. So, I'll quit while I'm ahead.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  02:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In my own little world, it makes perfect sense.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  02:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
California is lookin better everyday!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  02:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In my own little world!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  09:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe we're in the same little world then.... cause it's looking pretty splendid from here...

I still don't know what I'm going to do while I'm there. Maybe I'll just veg on the beach all week...

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who can place "DVDA" to a movie... you get a cookie if you can.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know what it stands for...I know someone's talked about it on the board before...probably has Ron Jeremy in it, right?

That's all I know...

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  2:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's from a very stupid and somewhat obscure movie that I haven't even seen all the way through... yet that stuck with me. I don't remember Ron Jeremy being in it, but I wouldn't doubt it if he made a cameo.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  12:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it was in Orgazmo. DVDA = Double Vagina Double Anal

May have been mentioned in another movie as well. Ron Jeremy was definitely in Orgazmo.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  12:59:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You gots it.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  06:51:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As always, Glad to help!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  06:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahh yes, Orgazmo, another Trey Parker - Matt Stone direct to home video for your viewing pleasure experience, and yes RJ did make a cameo, now if I could only get my Orgazmirater to work properly...
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:53:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was partial to Choda Boy! I think I would have wanted to be him in that movie.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have you guys seen Baseketball? That movie was hysterical.

"Long wanger-- I mean-- throbbing cock-- aaaaahhh!"

-J

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:56:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I finished sucking all the chrome off this trailer hitch..."
Shameless blonde, she's bad, and I like it!!!
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you call me that 13 more times, I am outta here!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  9:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since it appears that we just made the 4000th thread recently, i figured it'd try to find the oldest thread there is, and bring it back to life! Here it is!!

By the way, who was around in the board format before this?? The oldest i remember was when it had green trim instead of blue which it is now. other than that i don't know.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  9:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been around since there was a different TR.com and Jon opened this site which was then called LooseInterpretations.com but when TR saw it, and saw that it blew away his old site he went ahead and I guess contacted Jon and made this the official site.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  9:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
who else was around in the earliest version of the board kevin? Like fluffy, liz, tericee, silky, who else?

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  12:16:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
maybe me, i remember once when it was green. but i dont know when the board started, but ive been on for 2 years... almost.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  02:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have been posting for a wee bit over six months and adore every moment of it!
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  05:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yup, been here since loose interpretations as well.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

LoveToday
Chatterbox

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  09:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've only been around here for 3 or 4 months. I have only listened to TIM for a little over a year. I get a lot of moments of "....hmmmmmm...wow" and a LOT of laughs from the threads here. So I don't know about old format but this format suits me just fine.

I childproof my home... and they still get in!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  09:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i remember some of the older guys like isaac, and black lotus, and a few others who used to post more back in the day, and i remember when it was green, but i def. wasn't here for the looseinterpretations board.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  7:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember I signed up with the old board and then like two weeks later we changed over to this one. Good times, good memories.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  3:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember you being around here for awhile, especially before me arthen.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  3:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I just went silent for a while. Busy with the first year of college and stuff. Hopefully I'll have more free time this year, and I think I will!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000