A classic....??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2002 :  12:38:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Greets out to everyone for the first time!

I'm semi-new on Tim (but a big fan nonetheless!) and even more new on Trading. I've been visiting the archives for the while, and I've got a few shn-shows downloaded and burned to CD-R. I was kind of wondering... Is there perhaps a show that is regarded by most as a (or maybe "the") classic TR show? If so, I'd love to get it somehow! I'd offer a trade, but all I have is the archive.org shows, and only a few of those... but even if you just have input on what the particular show date would be, post back please!

as a side note, it seems that a DC hub would be ideal for trading TR stuff... what happened to that whole idea? an ftp would work I guess, and whoever does it has my deep respect... Dunno. Guess I just need my fix of TR or whatever... Maybe once school lets out (fat pipe, but oppressive bandwidth policies) and I'm home on a cable connection, I can work on giving back a little.

Take it easy everyone! Woo! My first post!

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2003 :  02:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, welcome to the board!

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  11:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably the show that I listen to the most (which I guess might classify it as a favorite) is one where Doom is song #4, and I can never remember which show it is...I just keep it handy and know where to reach for it... ah, the date is 5.9.01. It IS a "classic" to me. Whether or not it is "the" classic, I can not say.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  01:23:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My favourite show without a doubt is the 10/26/00 show. its a FANTASTIC soundboard.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000