Have a White (Trash) Christmas!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  3:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since Fluffy and I are going to Texas for the holidays, I thought I'd send out appropriate season's greetings:

http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  3:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks! That was fun! Have a great trip! Where about in TX...generally speaking. My sister lives in Spring TX outside of Houston.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TERICEE AND FLUFFY!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  3:35:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Somewhere in the vicinity of Austin.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  3:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Austin, that's kewl, if I had to live in TX I think I would want to live in San Antonio. My sister loves TX but it didn't do much for me, however as they say, home is where the heart is and I'd live on the moon if that was where my family was!

BTW I am going to contribute to you next marathon. Doing bills this weekend (ugh) and then I will know what I can afford to give. I think what you do is wonderful. I need to start a serious fitness program in Jan if I want to be able to keep up with the kids rock climbing in July! I don't do that for charity, but I help at risk high school kids get some direction and meaning into their lives. (I can't save the whole world but hopefully pieces of it!)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  3:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Merry Merry Christmas you guys. I bet your parents will be so psyched to see you both after all they have a couple of awesome kids. Have fun!
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  10:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I couldnt pull up the Whitetrash Christmas, but I looked around the site and 'chat room' was funny.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  10:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm dreaming of a white kkkristmas.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  12:36:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  8:35:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that buddy christ reminds me a lot of this bendable jesus action figure one of my friends had. you could move his arms so it looked like he was giving someone the "smackdown." that was a funny little jesus!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  08:45:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A bendable jesus???? That's so wrong....sooo funny.....but so wrong.hehehe

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  12:11:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe......reminds me of Conan when they order a bunch of real statuettes of Jesus playing all types of sports. My favorite was the football one. Some kid was tackeling Jesus.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  12:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, I wish I had seen that one. Last year or this? I miss all the funny stuff!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  12:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This year......I think he spread it out over three episodes. The first and third he did a bunch of them.....football, basketball, hockey, baseball, etc. The second, his crew made their own. I think the funniest was Jesus playing trash basketball.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  3:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll have to start watching his show, or taping it so I can watch it without losing sleep. I bet that was pretty funny! I wish I had seen that one! Trash basketball...everyone's played trash basketball, hehehe

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  3:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, they show reruns of Conan on Comedy Central.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000