New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  3:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, lot's of December birthdays! There really must be love in the air in the springTIMe!
Enjoy your day tomorrow!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  3:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a happy and great birthday to you!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Shiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  3:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You people still have birthdays....Me I am staying 21 forever.... Happy Birthday non the less Evergreen...How many birthdays have you had so far...?....If you had not picked up on that it is just a nice way of asking how old you are.....he he he!!!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  4:16:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I once asked Fluffy how many he's had...and well, he's never said anyhting, So I'll asume he's 87. Happy birthday EVERGREEN!!!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  4:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is your name really Smiley?

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Shiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  8:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Jay I can give up his seceret for him because I was there some where in Middle America on the first leg of the fall tour to see all 40 candles light up his cake....quite a sight to see I can tell you....wink
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  09:20:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx sweet people. There are alot of December birthdays! It's a very good month.
I got 3 great presents. It's snowing, tickets to see Bela Fleck in March, and an Adirondack Christmas tree so huge I had to take furniture out to put it up in my apartment. It's so pretty I may not even put decorations on it. Besides, Althea the cat has been either perched in the branches or swinging from them since I put it up last night. It's quite entertaining.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  2:55:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome! I love snow! The Bela Fleck concert should be fun and something great to look forward to. I also LOVE big Christmas Trees! Ours is only about 7' tall because of the low ceiling in the house.We always get a Frazier fir, they smell so great and keep fresh for a really long time. What exactly is an Adirondack Christmas tree....one that came from the Adirondack Mts or a special kind from there?

Cute that the kitten has laid a claim to the tree! We have to wire ours to the ceiling or the dog would tip it over....he does a number on the bottom decorations with his tail alone...leave it to that big lab tail! I just love this time a year. A great time to have a birthday as long as it isn't too close to Christmas. My sister's is the 22 and she always got the short end of the stick because with 5 kids money at Christmas was always tight.

Again Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  3:43:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx again Pam. How old is your lab, a puppy or a dog? My sister just got 2 of them, a blonde and a black they are brothers and oh my goodness CUTE. My other sister is getting a chocolate in January. It is my nieces birthday present which is on the 15 of this month. She was almost born on my birthday(my Niece) which would have been great. At least she's a Sagittarius: Moves freely onward and upward. It's so weird because I was always the dog person and now I have the kitty cat and they have the dogs. It broke my heart when both of my dogs died within a year of each other and I haven't been able to get another because of the painful experience. Althea the cat came to me by accident you could say. The story of how I got her is back in the archives somewhere. Do a search for never say never and a cat,it should pop up. Anyway my adirondack tree is a Balsam fir and it's from the adirondack mountains. From my Dads land actually. And it also smells wonderful. Nothing like an evergreen. They smell pretty!!. I wish you could all come over tonight and have red wine and snacks and help me decorate it. I want a star trek transporter for Christmas!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  4:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday EVERGREEN! and to TR as well, and all of my other fellow Demember babies.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  4:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My "puppy" is 1 1/2 years old. He is the sweetest thing on four legs! He is at my feet as I right this, he is always at my feet! Such a happy dog, not a mean thing about him! When we saw the buck on our walk, Teri wondered why he didn't bark and it was because he is a retriever and such a mild temperment. He has been around all kinds of animals, horses and llamas (my husband manages a llama farm).

I will look for your post about your sweet kitten. I am like you that way, I thought of getting a dog after my pug died at the vets. office (that is a story in and of itself), but couldn't for the longest time, so I seriously thought of getting a Siberian cat. I was a vet. tech. and I don't know what to do with a cat! Never was allowed to have one, so I don't know how to train one. I do love them though.

Maverick is my baby and I love him! He has his own stocking and tree onament!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  12:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Evergreen: Thanx sweet people.

No, thank YOU for having a birthday so we could "Happy" you.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  4:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  11:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As Peter Griffin once said: Happy friggin' Birthday!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  05:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERGREEN!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed it, but I was out of town. I arrive back in DC day after tomorrow(read:Thursday nite). I will post all the fun info about my trip, it has been a blast. Seeing the first showing of the new LOTR tomorrow as well. Should get to bed as I think it is at noon and the theater is about an hour away from the resort. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERGREEN, I hope it was WONDERFUL.

Hey PJK, here is the link that EVERGREEN was telling you about:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2082

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000