Help w/ Tim Song
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JemezRollingStream
Try A Little Harder

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  11:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Send JemezRollingStream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On track 12 the 3/14/99 DM&TR show, Tim plays a cool acoustic song that is not listed .Could anybody help me with the name of this song?
Thanks
Tom

Not going anywhere for a while? Get a Sherpa.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  12:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you're talking about disc two track three, here's what I have listed:

Hopeful Heresy with part of Repeat The Question

Now, I can't gurantee that's right since the tracks don't seem to match up. If you listed straight from track one disc one (and didn't break up the discs), this song would be track 13, not 12. But that's what I'm going to say that it is.

The only other TIM solo song is To Touch Yearning and that's way at the end of the show. I think the one you're talking about is right before the Carlos Santana intro, is that right?

Anyway, hope that helps.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

JemezRollingStream
Try A Little Harder

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  10:59:15 AM  Show Profile  Send JemezRollingStream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I found the tabs for Hopeful Heresy and played it out. It sounds a lot like what he plays. I think that your disc might count the applause and short Davespeak as a track, before they start playig, because mine includes it in the track.

Thanks Again,
Tom

Not going anywhere for a while? Get a Sherpa.
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  7:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, that is a fantastic version...When he breaks into the jam...amazing.
I bet Carlos was on the side with his jaw dropped and his knees shaking.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000