MST3K
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  10:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was just wondering if anyone else is a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000. I, for one, love the show. And ever since I found out that they have episodes on Kazaa, I'm as happy as a puppy with two peters.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  11:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That show is the best!!!! It's the reason I get out of bed
on saturday morning! It makes me laugh until my stomach hurts. usually.
Laugh therapy!
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  2:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've watched MST3K from season 4 til now, and I've taped a handful of quality episodes of Comedy Central and SciFi. I love it, oh god yes, I do... Joel was better than Mike.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  2:15:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've never seen the episodes with Joel. Damn! I wish I had more space on my HD so I can start downloading these episodes!!!! Have any of you seen the movie? That was hilarious! I can't find it on Kazaa, so it looks like I'll have to get it through "legitimate" means.

quote:

It's the reason I get out of bed on saturday morning!

Ugh....6 A.M. is too early. I just tape it.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  4:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love that show. I did like Joel more than Mike, but Mike is funny too.

The series finale "Diabolique" was hilarious, as was the movie.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  6:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting the movie may prove difficult. It has been out of print for about 2 years now, and I regret not having bought it at an earlier date.

But, the movie wasn't as good as the average episode, because they tamed down the mockery. It's still a gem though. I miss that show, I can't watch it here in my dorm room when my tapes are hundreds of miles away...
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  12:25:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
\m/ MST3k rox hardcore. What channel is it on sat mornings? I might just have to stay up till 6 to watch it.... Jude has the movie on DVD...

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  01:09:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sci Fi channel........but it's 9 AM eastern TIMe.....still I would suggest looking it up on scifi.com

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  5:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, I love that show.

..How happy is a puppy with two peters, paTRick?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  12:25:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As happy as an accountant is on April 16th.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000