A $200 dollar reward
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  4:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
for shaving my head. Fluffy and Erich have seen my hair, and you guys know what I'm talking aboot. My cousins and relatives have offered me $200 to shave my head, And I promptly refused.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."

88 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  4:59:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
200 to shave your balls, now that would be something. Bic them bald.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  5:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Doesn't Bic make pens?

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  5:23:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and razors. And, __________, I'm not talking about balls here.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  5:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
And, __________, I'm not talking about balls here.

Let's call him "Line."

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  7:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jay

for shaving my head. Fluffy and Erich have seen my hair, and you guys know what I'm talking aboot. My cousins and relatives have offered me $200 to shave my head, And I promptly refused.

i know how you feel. me, circa '00:

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  7:52:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
line said:
quote:
200 to shave your balls, now that would be something. Bic them bald.

pcbTIM responded:
quote:
Doesn't Bic make penis?

Penis, balls, it's all the same neighborhood, shave it all!!!

If you do decide to shave your head, donate the hair to one of the cancer charities in your area. They are always happy to have people donate long hair for wigs for children in chemo. So if you decide to shave your head, do it for the noble reason, for the children......and then take the $200 and buy yourself something nice, like a hat maybe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  3:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
If you do decide to shave your head, donate the hair to one of the cancer charities in your area. They are always happy to have people donate long hair for wigs for children in chemo. So if you decide to shave your head, do it for the noble reason, for the children......and then take the $200 and buy yourself something nice, like a hat maybe.

They're called "locks of love" ... or something to that effect. My best friend works for DC101 and grew his hair out for 2 years to donate it so he went on with Elliot in the morning and they did a whole thing with him getting his hair cut in the studio... but it has to be 10 inches or longer.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  3:31:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I actually donated hair to locks of love myself. About a year or so ago. I grew my hair for a year or so, just for the hell of it, and then when I was ready to get it cut, I wanted to actually have a reason. So I found this reason. I got it cut, mailed it in just like they said for it to be done, and a while later I got a postcard in the mail thanking me for my hair.

Hair used to make wigs for children with cancer does have to be 10 inches long. However, LoL will take hair shorter than that. They will sell your hair to other wigmaking companies in order to offset the cost of making the wigs they make. So if you send hair that is under 10 inches, it will probably be sold and used for kids without cancer, or even adults. But you will still be helping.

And truth be told, I've been letting my hair grow for a long time now. Months and months...maybe 6 or 7. I haven't officially decided that I'm going to let it grow long so that I can donate it again, but I might just do that. I'm not against it, anyway.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  3:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine is about 8 inches long, but very curly. Will they still take THAT?

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  4:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Penis, balls, it's all the same neighborhood, shave it all!!!

Hair on your penis? NO way! I didn't think (the plural of penis) had hair.

What IS the plural of penis?

I say cut it for the cash! Tell'em you want $350 and a bag of hydro.
It'll grow back.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  4:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen
What IS the plural of penis?

[removed picture]
MWahahah... Couldn't resist.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  4:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA!!!!NO NO thats a picture of a DICK. A Penis is a good thing.
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  5:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you should shave your head, take the 200 bucks, and buy a wig of even LONGER hair. Teach your family a little lesson about trying to change people.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  05:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Main Entry: pe·nis
Pronunciation: 'pE-n&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural pe·nes /'pE-(")nEz/ or pe·nis·es
Etymology: Latin, penis, tail; akin to Old High German faselt penis, Greek peos
Date: 1676
: a male organ of copulation that in male mammals including humans usually functions as the channel by which urine leaves the body

There is the grammatical answer to your question. My answer is a little different.

Question: What is the plural of penis?

Answer:A roomful of Fred Durst clones! or EMINEM clones!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  06:31:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Answer:A roomful of Fred Durst clones! or EMINEM clones!

Whatever happened to Fred Durst anyway?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  10:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh great! Now he's gonna come back.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  05:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No he's not!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

FredDurst
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  05:47:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES I AM!!!

FD "KING OF ALL I SURVEY"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  05:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh God, you were right!!(guess there's a first TIMe for everything!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  05:51:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and TIMe for another one of these.....................

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  11:15:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Posted - 12/07/2002 : 05:46:16 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No he's not!!!

Posted - 12/07/2002 : 05:47:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YES I AM!!!

Damn Fluffy... what an amazing coincidence that you and Fred Durst were on at the same time... :)

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  12:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  3:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my parents (mother mostly) got me a washbun elc/acoustic equis II guitar for my 17th?? birthday if i cut my hair for sr pictures. I did, and it grew back even longer then before. SO THE JOKES ON HER! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA .... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (saint jude falls off his chair ..................................... ........ set its back up and sits down)
MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  4:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now all you have to wait for is Senoir pictures in college, and maybe they'll make that deal again.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000