Peter Prince Bitten in Tampa
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  9:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I posted this in another thread and realized most folks might not stop by that thread because of the title, so I thought I would post it here for more visibility:

Unfortunately, PP has followed suit and was robbed after the Tampa show. They got his guitar, all his pedals and even his moonboots. Luckily, his friend Johnny Trauma had joined him on the road for the last few shows and supplied Peter with the much needed guitar so he could finish the tour. Peter, like us, is trying to look at it in the most positive light. He says he would have never actually gone out and replaced the Ovation he was so unhappy with because of finacial reasons, but now he must replace it so he will probably end up alot happier in the long run with his new guitar that he is now forced to buy.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  9:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow, what a frustration... well, i give him my best, hes an awsome guy not worthy of being robbed. Im glad hes going to make the most of it, and Im looking forward to seeing him next time hes in the NY area.

I was thinking bout peter the other day, thinking that he would do great opening for Ani Difranco. It'll get him the right type of publicity (LARGE independant media), and i think he'll be very well recieved by the Ani crowed.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  9:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have thought that as well, on numerous occasions. I guess great minds think alike. HEHE Now we just have to figure out how to get him off these lousy TR tours and on an ANI tour. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So sorry to hear this! At least he will get a new guitar out of it.

Erich...I take it Ami's concert was awesome????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:27:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Erich...I take it Ani's concert was awesome????

both shows were top notch unbrlievable, shes quite ther performer! i got the two songs i wanted most along with some other great great tunes, though she seemed really interested in playing only new songs those two days as the majority of the set. fine with me, but it seems other fans didnt like it. I guess since im not "hard core" (laughing, really) i dont really mind what she plays, it was still great.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:34:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very Kewl!!! I like new when I go to concerts, with a little old...maybe. Guess it depends on who I'm seeing. With The Other Ones it was all old.....because that's all there is! Talk about a high energy crowd though! Lot's of smoke too, but much less pot than back in the days. First time I was ever frisked going into a concert!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000