Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  01:14:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am going to start an ftp account for TIM REYNOLDS DOWNLOADS!!!
After saying that, I would first like to give a very big thank you to the previous ftp server. I forgot the guy's name who kept it up and running, but I met Fluffy at the Tim show on 11/07/2002 in Annapolis, MD and he told me that the ftp might no longer be up (for good). So I have decided to try my best to possibly get something available by Sunday 11/17/2002.

CONTENTS: (Only new stuff for now)
-----------------------------------------
1. I will start with the two 2002 shows that I have (10/31 & 11/4)
2. I will then work on videos, and other stuff from the original ftp
3. I'm not sure if I will get to tabs right away but some great ones
are available in the tab section on the message board

**If anyone would like to donate some stuff (anything) that I can put
up, please let me know by replying to this post

I am doing this because I want to be able to have a source for people to enjoy Tim's music as much as I do. I am also in the process of ordering an additional 80GB hard drive so that I will be able to host a ton of material for y'all.

(Please be patient until I have a chance to troubleshoot everything)

Thank You & Peace...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  01:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey man, check out the links in my signature, particularly the one that says "Tim Reynolds Downloads."

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  01:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've heard that some people are having trouble getting stuff off of that server. I don't know why people would, I'm just trying to start something nice...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  01:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry enthuTIMsiast, but I'm kinda new to the message board and haven't gotten a chance to look around too much. Its all good though. I just heard from some friends that go to etree for some other music that every now and then they have some trouble. I'm just offering an alternative...that's it.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  08:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Super fine with me. More options the better as far as I'm concerned, but I just wanted to make sure you knew.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2002 :  4:01:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mail call

thanks

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The ftp is up and running. Some of the times will be odd for the 1st couple of days or so. This will allow me to upload and troubleshoot the account. All of the correct info is available in my sigature on every message I post. Uploading will be done through a private account, so if you can upload, IM or EMAIL ME!!! I have a separate upload account only because I have run into trouble before with allowing constant uploading. This will just make sure that I know what is going into the account at all times. Its not that I don't trust anyone, its just that my job is building and tech support of computers, so I take security very seriously.

I can't stress enough how important uploading is. I will very soon have all the the shows available on etree, as well as plenty of others. The speed is extremely fast, and I am going to set the user limit to 10 (initially) just to make sure its all on the up and up.
I am taking this very seriously, so please understand the odd times and limits and such (at first).

Special thanks to enthuTIMsiast and Erich for their help right off the bat!!! Can't say enough how much I appreciate it guys.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:54:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're welcome for the help, although I'm not sure exactly what I did. Glad to help, tho, and willing to help more.

I just tried to log in to the TIM account, and I couldn't...don't know why. I'll try from home and see if this connection is the problem.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  11:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The ftp will be up later this afternoon (Eastern time).
I'm at work now but because of the holiday tomorrow, I'm leavin' early. Screw this place!

ERICH: mail call!

BTW, can anyone upload later today? My IM will be up later too so you can try that or email to get an upload account.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

y2kkid2
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  6:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is there any sprecial port we should use to log onto the ftp?
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  8:54:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, use port 21...
If its still not working let me know. My server has been having problems lately, so I wanna know where the problem is, and I don't know why anyone couldn't log in before...but hey, we only learn through mistakes/errors.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

TwoHeavens
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  12:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Send TwoHeavens an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's the IP address of your FTP site?
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  12:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TwoHeavens

What's the IP address of your FTP site?

geeze dude, its right there in his sig...

FTP INFORMATION: 216.45.70.193
User - tim
Password - reynolds
ag_tr2002@hotmail.com

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  12:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwaaahahhahhah That's too Funny. Yep, there it is, right there.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  6:11:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's up guys? Just sayin hi to the FTP forum. That's about it. Ih yeah, I almost forgot: Can anyone upload????? Please!?!?!?

I want more stuff, other than the etree shows because obviously everyone has those as a source. I just wanna be cool (not as cool as Eric and enthuTIMsiast thought. That's damn near impossible!!!)

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  7:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to say, I haven't been able to get into your FTP yet... any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong? I'll try anything once.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  9:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey enthuTIMsiast...log onto AIM so we can discuss the FTP. Real time chat works much better (easier)!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  9:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you'll be on in after a while I'll hit you up. I'm trying to organize some of the my many new cds... It's taking a while... But I'll be on there once I get done.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  12:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am also going to include the "ID" and "Petroglyph" albums in the ftp, as I see that some people in random forums are talking about not having and wanting them. I just talked to a rep from my cablespeed service and he says that he is going to help me troubleshoot the ftp. Ironically, he is a pretty big Tim fan, and might be joining the msg board soon! Hope to see ya Mike! Anyways, he is more than willing to help, which is good news for the server when its up, because we have support from the service! Keep trying everyone...if you do get in to the ftp please let me know 'cause you might hit it at the right time, and those settings will be saved. Thanx everyone for your patience...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  5:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey man, I hope this isn't a sore spot, but what's up with your ftp? I'd be glad to get on AIM one night and try to work the problems out (not that I can offer much help...). Let me know. I'd be interested to get some of those downloads we talked about, and I know I could upload some shows via ftp to you, which I would be happy to do.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  1:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey enthuTIMsiast. The guy from my cablespeed service is going to come over and try to fix it ('cause it is their problem and not mine). This annoys me quite a bit that it is this much hassle even with my super-computer! So, I apologize to everyone that I jumped the gun a little about getting the ftp running. There are other ways to get stuff from me (enthuTIMsiast), so I will be on IM later tonight. This also goes for everyone else who wants to get stuff from me. Just send me an IM or an email and I'll let ya know how! Get back to me privately through email during the day and IM at night...or just the board if you prefer that route. Later...

***MESSAGE UPDATE***
I think that we might have narrowed down the problem to just a domain address error. We are going to try to set up another IP for my computer, then everyone will get the updated address (95% sure this is the problem)

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2002 :  12:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure I'll be on later tonight, but I won't be able to download anything from you since I have only 56k, but high speed here at work, 8 to 5...so any downloading will have to be then. No worries, however, and whenever you get it worked out, we can trade.

Not trying to harass you about the FTP or anything. But if you have got it worked out, then I'd be delighted to download some stuff from you. Keep us up to date.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2002 :  4:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey enthuTIMsiast? Can you try to log on for me now???
Let me know if ya get it...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2002 :  4:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, you said let you know if I got it... But I'm going to go out on a limb and let you know that I didn't get in. I got the error 10051. So same as it has been. Well, maybe next time.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  8:13:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey enthuTIMsiast, I just got a new FTP server software. Try it for me...(please)
Anyone??? Try??? Now??? Hello???

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  9:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Didn't work, but I did get a different error message this time... connection timed out.. Don't know what that means, but that's what it said. Hope that helps. I'll try again...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  10:46:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Error: Unable to connect!

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  11:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So you're saying that you couldn't connect?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  12:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good news everyone! The error message is different which is definitely a good thing. This is forward progress. Before, my ftp server software was incompatible with both my firewall and my cablespeed service. Now that its changed, I can put a serious dent into getting this thing to work. Thanx for all your patience and help everyone (especially enthuTIMsiast and Erich).

BTW, enthuTIMsiast, can you talk on IM to help me troubleshoot? Either tonight or tomorrow? That would rock!

BTW, Erich, I noticed that you have the video for the 12/10/02 Tim show in Santa Fe (from your website, which kicks major ass too). Would it be possible to get that recording? (I know, probably once the ftp is up for uploading, but figured I'd ask anyways)

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  12:57:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Also, can somebody try this ip address with the same user/pass: 216.45.70.1
This is a long shot, but its the default gateway, so its definitely worth a shot!!! Thanx again...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  01:02:06 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, that wouldn't work either. Same error message as before "connection timed out". I think I'm signed in to AIM if you're on, but I'm going to be soon. Tomorrow will be fine if you're around.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2002 :  12:29:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I HAVE VERY GOOD NEWS!!!
-The ftp problem was a port error. For those of you who are computer illiterate: the computer needs a specified port to log into an ftp and for some reason, my server (firewall) was blocking port 21 which was the one I said to use. I'll get a new one set up...

I got MUCH needed help from the man who taught me everything I know about computers: John V!!! Lets all thank John - "thanks John!"

Hey enthuTIMsiast, can you go on IM now???

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2003 :  4:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tried it, didn't work.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  12:41:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey enthuTIMsiast, try port 2121

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  01:26:40 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Tried it, didn't work.

Again. Sorry man.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  4:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Soon, soon, soon...
That's right...soon!
Yessssssssssss!!!!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  3:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, could you do me a huge favor and put the ftp server when you get it up and running on some port other than 21? my school has these crazy bandwidth policies and they've blocked that port.
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  4:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Keep trying my ftp on port 2121. I just chose this port because its easy to remember, since its 21 twice. It will be up soon...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  5:46:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ITS RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!
-I had three users in the first half hour on Saturday. Its now officially up, and uploading TIMe.

***EnthuTIMsiast: talk to me about the downloads and uploads we were discussing...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  12:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It sure was... Thanks for the effort, prsmartin! My D/L speed wasn't very fast (maybe a few kbyte/sec), but it could be a problem on my end, not yours, or a router along the way or something crazy like that. Anyways, my deepest appreciation is now yours. Time for everyone to U/L!
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  2:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot for your support! I really appreciate it. The speed was affected a little because I had to do some work at the same time you were on it, so that;s probably where the problem was. Anyways, thanks again.
TIMe to upload everyone...? Anyone...? (BTW - Contact me first)

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  7:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
New Chaos View show available on the ftp!!!

11-20-2002
Culture Room
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

(waiting on setlist...)
Enjoy!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2003 :  09:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
prsmartin, i can't get connected do you shut the ftp down during business hours? and can you leave it up up during business hours?
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  8:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
keep in mind, business hours differ from east coast to west coast...

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2003 :  10:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I leave for work between 8:00-9:00 Eastern TIMe during the week, depending on how many computers I need to work on. It is up until about midnight (or so) Eastern TIMe. Unless I can get a 24 hour host, I'm afraid these are the hour of operation. If anyone has any questions, please post a reply or email me directly at: ag_tr2002@hotmail.com (FYI- that's an underscore by the way!?)

BTW, I NEED UPLOADERS!!! I just picked up another show (mentioned above) 11-20-2002. I still need the setlist so anyone with that info, please give it up! Thanks to everyone once again for all the patience...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2003 :  11:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I forgot to mention that the weekend hours of operation will be around 12:00 PM(noon) Eastern TIMe to 1:00-2:00 AM. If the ftp will be down because I'm out of town for a day or two, please don't get mad. It is only every 2-3 weekends that I can get away from work and all, so please be understanding.

Oh, almost forgot. I should be getting a video of a Chaos View show sometime soon. I will need to convert it from its source, but keep checkin' back for updates. Sweeeeeeeet!!!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2003 :  04:56:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
check your mail.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  08:57:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
New video up in the ftp!!!
Dave and Tim with specail guest Carlos Santana
3-14-1999 @ Balcony

Songs: JTR & LOML

Enjoy!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2003 :  2:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey enthuTIMsiast! I emailed you back again a few days ago and didn't hear back, so I'm assuming that you didn't get this one either. Anyways, I will be on IM after work today so we can discuss the situation and get you an account! Sorry for all the confusion;)

If you did get the email, then email me back (you still can anyways).
Reply here, email me, or go on IM later if you didn't.
Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  1:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Calling all uploaders...
Contact me through email which is in my signature below.
Thank you to all who are givin' up the goods for the ftp!

Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2003 :  9:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
New video available!!!

12-09-2000
Fitzgerald's
Houston, TX

Setlist:
Disc 1 31:38
Feeling Doors
Try a Little Harder
Metamorphosis
Valley Of Flowers
Jemez Rolling Waves
Hopeful Heresy

Disc 2 33:20
The Wayfarer
Is Anybody Here?
Stream
Big Blast of Hot Air
Stranger In A Strained Land

Disc 3 27:25
Heaven is in the Heart
And Then They Were Free
Chatterbox
Loose Interpretations
ENCORE:
* (cut short)

Enjoy!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2003 :  12:28:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I fixed the setlist for the 12-09-00 Fitzgerald's video that I uploaded tonight. The text file (setlist) had two missing songs, so I filled them in. They were Something Nasty and Kundalini Bonfire (encore) which has a sweeeeet intro, but the video cuts out due to battery failure. Oh well. Can't complain'cause overall its a great show.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  4:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
New video coming soon (hopefully)...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2003 :  1:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in an update. I have a new video that is now complete (and fixed) on the ftp. (3 CD)

5-05-2000
CSU Lory
Fort Collins, CO

I'll post a setlist later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  3:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm working on an update soon. Maybe some D&T stuff (I hope). Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  4:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone! The TIM & Dave 3-19-03 show is up in the ftp (by around 6:00 PM eastern). The 3-20 and 3-22 shows are uploading thanks to LSD. So, anyone who wants these shows are in the ftp. The other 2, most likely, will finish later. Thanks and enjoy! Later...

PS- The setlists and info are in txt files in the ftp.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  8:35:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just finished uploading a 3-23 "sampler" of gravediggger..
3-22 is almost finished..

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  12:08:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
3-19 Oakdale Theatre & 3-22-03 Radio City Music Hall are up in the ftp. Each is 3 discs. 3-19 is a better quality, but both are great. More to come soon! Enjoy!

Thanks to LSD

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  12:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quick question.. Do you only run your server during the day? I couldnt get back on last night.. Just wondering..

-=Peace=-

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  12:37:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The server is up all day from around 8 or 9AM through about midnight to 1AM Eastern. On the weekends, its late morning to 2 or 3 AM (ish). If there's a problem connecting then, its most likely somewhere on your server. For example, they could be blocking port 2121 by default. Nobody's fault, so we can fix most of these problems. I have had a few people who could not connect from a university (school) connection. We got around that. Basically, I will help anyone and everyone to connect to the server for TR's music. Try connecting from someone else's computer first. If that doesn't work, let me know. If it does, then its obviously an error from your isp. Don't worry, we're gonna nail this problem (its what I do for a living - computers)Hope it works. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  12:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since I've had a few more uploaders inquire, just an FYI: I won't give out an upload account unless you email me. I just take security very seriously and don't want to publically give access to my computer. Its not a question of trusting anyone, just wanna be safe. If someone gets in uninvited, they could jeopardize the rest of the ftp, and YES IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!!! Anyways that's it. Sorry, just needed to let everyone know what the procedure is. Thanks to all the new uploarders! Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  2:46:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it up right this second? Because I cant connect.. After 3-22 finished uploading last night, I assume you had shut down the server. But I havent been able to even connect today. I'm not firewalled, or anything. I've got 3-20 and a better version of 3-19 to upload, as soon as I can get connected.

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  2:52:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It had to be a recent change, since I have been uploading fine for the past 2 or 3 days

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  2:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it up right this second? Because I cant connect.. After 3-22 finished uploading last night, I assume you had shut down the server. But I havent been able to even connect today. I'm not firewalled, or anything. I've got 3-20 and a better version of 3-19 to upload, as soon as I can get connected.

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  3:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well that was freaky, thats the first time I've ever seen a double post that skipped a message. Scary

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2003 :  10:36:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry everyone. The ftp will be down until tomorrow (Saturday). I am doing some work on upgrading, like I have told some people, so sorry for the inconvenience. It will be up Sunday at the very latest so please be patient. All of the little things that people have told me will be addressed during this next day or so. You can still email me and post here to me, I just won't have ftp for ya's. Thanks a lot and I'm very sorry. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2003 :  9:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright, just let me know when its up..

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  09:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FTP was back up yesterday. Sorry I forgot to post here. I was out all day. Anyways, sorry. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  2:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

STATUS:> Connecting to ftp server 24.35.8.4:21 (ip = 24.35.8.4)...
ERROR:> Control connection closed.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just at the user limit?

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  3:38:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The ftp could be at user max, I'll check later. Silky, do me a favor and give me your ip address (if you know how). Email it to me so I can further check your connection. You can post it here, but I would suggest emailing it for security reasons (not that I don't trust anyone here).

If you don't know how, here's how:
1.) Go to the start menu and select "Run..."
2.) Then type "cmd" and hit enter (no quotes)
3.) Then in the command prompt type "ipconfig" (no quotes or spaces)
4.) It will tell you you ip address as well as other info. Just give me the ip address.

Thanks. Anyone can do this so that I know what your ip address is for troubleshooting purposes. Email it to me 'cause I have a database with the ip addresses, and tell me your message board username. Don't worry everyone, I can't do anything with it to harm you.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  5:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The madness... Someone stop the madness...

ERROR:> Can't connect
ERROR:> Can't login. Still trying...

Redundancy at its best...
*sigh* I'm got Browns 3-28, and 3-29, ready to upload to anyone...

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  6:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just restarted the server so try again now. Since the login never reaches the point where it checks for the user/pass, it leads me to believe that it is some sort of problem on your end (maybe). Tell me your ip address in an email and I'll double check if you're even getting through to my ftp, not in. Then I can tell you what exactly to do. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  7:35:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I get the same problem.

*** CuteFTP Pro 3.0 - build Nov 4 2002 ***

STATUS:> Connecting to ftp server 24.35.8.4:2121 (ip = 24.35.8.4)...
ERROR:> Can't connect to remote server. Socket error = #10060.

Ive connected with no problem before to your server though, so i dont think its my end... at least im not sure.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  12:31:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Computer wise I'm not too quick, I was wondering if someone could tell me what you have to do to access the FTP. I remember being able to get to the old one just by clicking on a link. I probably sound really stupid, but I just don't know much about FTPs and Ports and stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  4:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sending you an email with all the info. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  5:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
prsmartin, can you send me a copy of that email?

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  5:53:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sure, no problem. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  7:13:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks a million again.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  12:45:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm using Cute FTP and it says it can't connect. I was just wondering if it's me or the server.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  3:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whatever you did had it working for about a day, just long enough for me to upload a show, and start uploading a 2nd one, but now, as of this morning, its not working again.

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  2:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bleh....

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  2:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LSD, I already have that show from you, but try another show now cause its fixed. I didn't realize it till this morning that I already had it. No harm, no foul. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2003 :  12:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am now looking to collect more 2002 Chaos View shows. Please, please, please let me know if you know somebody or somewhere to get them! Just want to get more recent TR shows. Thanks a lot. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  1:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This show will be available later today or tomorrow.
It's my alma mater too (just FYI). Setlist available in the ftp, just dont have the time at the moment to post it. Its crazy here at work. Later...

3-31-2003
Miami University of Ohio
Oxford, OH

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  04:54:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey hey, thanks a mil for the Tim ftp! It's kept my jones at bay while I save up money to actually BUY some stuff...

Perhaps on the todo list (not necessarily soon, but sometime), there could be an addendum about shns or flacs for petroglyph and ID?
Go to Top of Page

Zach
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  12:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Zach an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the FTP tonight? I have not been able to connect. I'm using bulletproof and I'm sure I have things entered correctly.

Any suggestions?
Go to Top of Page

sid137
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  4:15:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't been able to access for almost a week now
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2003 :  1:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sid137: Send me an email with the following information so I can help you:

1.) Your IP address (if you know it)
2.) Where you are connecting from (ie- university system, dialup, cable)
3.) The error message that you get when you try to connect
4.) The times that you are trying to connect

After that we can fix whatever problem there is. I have had this similar problem with some people before (hmm hmm...EnthuTIMsiast...he knows!)

If you don't know how to check you ip address here's how. Go to your start menu and select run. Type "cmd" and press enter. Then type "ipconfig". It will be right there. BTW, don't type any quotes (obviously).
Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2003 :  4:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn!!! My ftp is rockin' all day w/ridiculously high speeds. Hell yeah!!! Thats what I like to see. Just thought I'd share that with the whole lot of ya. Keep downloadin'! Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2003 :  4:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EVERYBODY MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THE FTP TONIGHT!!! THERE MIGHT COULD WILL BE A VERY NICE SURPRISE (depending on if you like this or not)!!! HEHEHEHEHE

Hint hint: its a video. I've had it for a while but never distributed it because I wanted to fix it first. Download the codec first or it will not work. Thanks.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2003 :  12:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
since its always such a hit and miss with your ftp, what was the surprise? the stay or leave video from Boone?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  7:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Erich, I went out of town for the weekend. The ftp was down. Check it out now! If ya still can't get in, I'll post the "surprise." Some people might already have it anyways. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2003 :  12:59:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy as hell lately. Anyways, I've been waiting for someone to mail me back (B&P) a video of the Tim & Dave show at Miami University of Ohio (3-31-03). Once this video is delivered to me, you can bet your sweet ass it will be up in the ftp right away. Just a heads up for you's guys!

If anybody has any word on any more videos or what not, let me know. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  2:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My stupis-ass isp keeps messing up my service, so please be patient. I hate them!!! They keep scrweing me up. I told them about running an ftp server and they were cool with it and gave me permission to allow that kind of traffic. It gets absolutely hammered everyday as well, but I guess in the last couple weeks or so, its been really hard to connect. I have given my isp another chance so we'll see if these 'tards can fix it, or I'm taking my business elswehere! Just an FYI. Thanks everyone. Later...

BTW, the Tim & Dave video (vcd) from Miami University 3-31-03 should be delivered to me soon! Hell yeah!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

sid137
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  11:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you can get that video off of Direct Connect too. Direct connect to the hub: dmbshare.servebeer.com

The video is ok, but you can't see much or hear it that well.. The audio recording has much better sound quality

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  12:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!

My ip address is different. I switched to a different compaany who rocks! Anyways, my ip address is in my signature, and as follows...

(port 2121)
user: tim
pass: reynolds

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  1:26:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey man, nice. I hope I didn't need any special permission to get in. I'm going to try to get 11.11.2000. I didn't see it on the archive or I'd have gotten it there. What's the history on that show?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  1:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One last ip update... Sorry for the confusion. The one I put up was the dynamic ip and not the local ip. Hehehe, I'm an idiot. Later...

Its updated in my signature as well!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  9:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IP update...again...sorry.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  12:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I back online finally. I had to wait for a static (constant) local ip in order to run the server. Now I can, so come and get it! I added another show to the ftp so check it out. Now I can work on more shows and material for everybody. Sorry for the delays. Later...

The ip address is in my signature. If the ip address should change on some days, please understand. If you can't connect another day, match the ip you're connecting to to the one in my signature. Thanks.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  2:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FTP is back up and running now. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly