im back......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  04:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok after a long spent absence from the board, i am back, ok ok thats enough... no shouting please,,,, wow enthusiast is crying, lmao.
ANYWAY! ive been playing with flash for a month and a half now and im making my first soundboard... actually its a.....
"TIM Reynolds Solo Machine"
that is.. basically a soundboard with titles to different songs TIM has played solos' on, and clicking the buttons play that imparticular solo for you, it all started earlier in my car, i was thinking..."i need to make a tape complilation of all my favorite TIM solo's" cause im always digging out some CD, virginia tech, Bucknell, so on... and skipping through looking for a solo, usually cause im with someone not familiar with TIM, and im always trying to turn people around from their immoral non-TIM ways, lol. So anyway i thought, why dont i make a soundboard that plays TIM solos' on call, so here i am, hours and hours later, 4:26a.m. sitting at my computer and ive almost got it done!!!!! of course ALL of TIMS solos' are great, and you cant put them all on one soundboard, there's not a computer big enough, so this is a trial version, which i will update and fix later, but my prototype version is almost done and i want to ask you all..

Name some TIM solos' that stand out in your minds, classics if you will, so i can use them in this project... not tims own albums though...for they are all solo guitar, and not really much, get down Solo over a rythym players rythym, which is what im aiming for right now... so of tim and dave stuff, or Mule stuff, just anything where TIM is soloing of some music, and just tearing it up. Name some names for me, thank you....
(i will be emailing this .swf flash soundboard to anyone who asks, so lemme know)

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  08:34:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to have you back NeKAD. You said not solo stuff...well, the only solo that sticks out in my mind just glaringly is one from a solo show, but it is in fact a solo, so you could probably use it, you know. It's doom from ... crap, what's the day. hold on...Alright, it's 5.9.01. Doom (#4) is absolutely amazing, plus the solo part just completely shreads... Freestyle (#10) on there is great also, and probably has a solo you could use.

Hope that helps.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  11:40:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back man.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  12:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

Welcome back man.

Thanks.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  12:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
welcome ... to..... www.zombo.com

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  12:32:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well its done!!!!!!! the first version that is, its all finished, whoever wants to check this nifty little TIM program out, just state your email address, and ill send it to ya right away

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  08:16:21 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm guessing it's a pretty big file?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  2:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
739 KB

I emailed it to Soldo in like 70 seconds

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  3:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure if it will fit in my inbox, but send it to me anyway... I'd like to hear it! jabeles@clemson.edu
-J

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  4:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky, just sent it hope it worked, if not i can sent it a 'la Zip file......

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  02:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got it... thanks! Very cool!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  04:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks.... once i get more input from you all, and get more idea's to make it better, ill update it, but for now thats the only Tim Soundboard ive seen.......

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  11:51:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My only input would be to use some solos that aren't from L@L...

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  1:36:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not all of them are,
best of whats around is from Bucknell UNIV.
Crush is from Virginia Tech,
And LoML is from i dont know..... lol
The solo's that are from luther, are on there cause
i really like 'em lol.

but thats why it's Vol. 1, the one im working on now,
is all electric solo's, some from live TIM shows,
Some from Red Rocks, Govt Mule...etc...

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  5:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Find yourself the Lakewood Amphitheater show in Atlanta from 1998... he had amazing solos on Jimi Thing, Crush, and Watchtower at that show. Those would be good for your electric soundboard. :)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  10:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

My only input would be to use some solos that aren't from L@L...

I think one of the best solos I've heard is from Typical Situation on Live at Luther College. It always sends chills up my spine whenever I hear it.

Also, the solo on Two Step from the Warehouse 5 CD. Man there's some good electric stuff on that!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  3:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pcbdmb, do you have the Warehouse 5 cd laying around? Cause that would be great to get a B&P made of it. I have the second, but not first.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  3:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How interesting. I don't have the second. Maybe we'll have to work somethig out.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  4:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome. The second one has:
1. The Stone
2. When the World Ends.
3. Seek Up
4. Grace is Gone
5. Grey Street.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  5:21:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds good. The first one has.....

Crush
Warehouse
Say Goodbye
Two Step

And these five songs take up 62 minutes.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  6:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, 62 mins. Warehouse 5(2) only takes up around 45. But it has one of the best version of "Seek Up" I've heard. Lets work something out eventually.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  6:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And i'm curious 'bout something else. This isnt going to be like a typical B&P is it? Just burn, send, burn send right? As a matter of fact, i'll make a copy tonight.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  6:41:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds good. Send me an email

pcbdmb@hotmail.com

Go to Top of Page

and then i was free
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  6:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BEEFCORNBUFFALO@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  6:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sent, pcbdmb.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2002 :  7:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
welcome back.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000