LAST MINUTE ChaosView Tour Date Addition
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  2:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK everyone, sorry for how last minute this is, but we have added a show in Salem VA. Salem is in the Roanoke area. Here is the info:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 11/14/2002
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds Solo Electric
VENUE: Howlers PHONE: 540-389-0917
1106 Kessler Mill Rd.
Salem, VA 24153
CAPACITY: 500 TICKET PRICE: $12 / $15 under 21
DOORS: 8:30pm AGES: 18+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 11pm

I hope alot of you can make it. We saw alot of new faces at the Blacksburg show and hopefully we will see alot of them again and maybe they will bring some potential new TR fans. Looking forward to another sold out show in the VA area.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  2:36:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks fluffy.

Seems my prospected job is going down the shithole, they lost my application. Not to mention my friends girlfriend works there along with some guy that is unhealthily obsessed with them so I honestly dont want to get caught in that drama. anyway, yadda yadda, i cant see you guys this tour but the new songs and new renditions are sounding AWSOME. i'll be around in CO, and I hope i can still get a copy of Light

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  3:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

I hope i can still get a copy of Light

Wha what? What's this "Light" of which I'm hearing?

Color me interested.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  12:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich, I will see what I can work out with TR. Unfortunately, he did not bring them along as he had planned, so he still has them at his house. I will have him set one aside for you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  08:41:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, might I suggest bringing with you a self addressed stamped envelope to give to TIM so that when he gets home he can just pick up the cd and drop it in the package? I don't know, it could work. Just a thought.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  11:20:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
might work, though im still going to purchase it. And i dont know when the next time i'll see him is...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000