Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 haircut
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  10:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
makeover madness... check out my haircut:

god
Kevin

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  10:52:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not bad. But look at that first shot. What do they call that stuff? Red eye? Or are you just on something, cause thats cool too.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  11:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Sorry HTG, no drugs, just an amazing ability to get redeye no matter what.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  11:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you think about it?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  11:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does your neck feel naked?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  11:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great hair cut! Two thumbs up!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  12:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is your hair brown, and just shiney. it looks kind of redish in the pics.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  12:22:15 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its tough for me to decide which I like better... I spent 8 months growing it, but it got too anoying. Much less maintanance when it is short. And YES my neck does feel nekkid.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  02:04:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
After is much more stylish... I think the long-haired rock star image is a bit played out anyway. :)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  02:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

I think the long-haired rock star image is a bit played out anyway. :)

Exactly. Too 1980s.

Also, I know exactly what you're talking about. I just got my hair cut on Saturday, and it hadn't been cut since May.......so it feels pretty nice.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  08:29:15 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think the long-haired rock star image is a bit played out anyway.

WHAT THE CRAP? What about the Kurt Kobain look? =Long hair, slumped over a guitar...=

LONG HAIRED PEOPLE ROCK! Step off haters. Hehe..

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  11:55:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah but what about POISON? There are two sides to this coin... hehe

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  11:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah but what about POISON?

Yeah. What about my favorite band? HUH?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  12:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I think the long-haired rock star image is a bit played out anyway.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  12:57:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Exactly SJ.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  2:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of haircuts, TR got one on our day off in Muncie yesterday.

FYI

Long hair is definitely not played out for me, it is part of my HAIRetige. CHICKASAWS IN SPACE!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  2:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, glad you're back!!!! on-line that is

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  3:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Exactly SJ.

werd.

quote:
Exactly. Too 1980s.

You got a problem w/ long hair!?!?!

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  5:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I need a haircut....

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  11:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin, you look marvelous! You are such a cutie!
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  11:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i got a haircut yesterday too...weird...

take it easy. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ccr152
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  11:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by the way, how do you post images?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  02:46:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey ccr152, all you have to do is insert the internet addy of pic between or just click on the 4th box over from the right above, it is called "insert image" and then paste the internet addy of photo you want to post.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  02:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DOAH, my example did not work. Try reading the FAQ on top of the message board, there are instructions there. I will see if I can copy and paste them. Maybe I will have better luck than my above example. Woops, not gonna work, just check the FAQ page for instructions images.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  12:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
put the link to the picture inbetween those two. should work after that.

Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2002 :  02:00:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the help fluffy. did it work?

score.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2002 :  9:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds festive.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  12:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey ccr, Congrats, it worked!!!! EEEEEZZZZZZZZZ! eh?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000