i like this shirt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2002 :  11:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood,
In a modest town where honest people dwell. -dredg

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2002 :  11:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh man thats hilarious.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  12:05:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.tshirthell.com

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  02:10:58 AM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fleabass76

www.tshirthell.com

they've got some quality stuff there

Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  03:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats genius. just picture a bunch of designers and creative consultants in a room together coming up with ideas, one guy sticks his hand up in the air and declares "homosexuals are gay" as an idea for a t-shirt. i guarantee that dude got a big raise.

take it easy. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ccr152
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  03:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
T-shirts, eh? I gotta give that "clothes" thing a try.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  03:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That shirt is funny... better not wear it around here though... I don't think the bible beaters are above a good lynching.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  03:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just in case anyone's thinking of ordering a shirt from there, what they call a large is actually an XL, maybe bigger. I made that mistake when I ordered my Britney is a Whore shirt...

Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  7:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

That shirt is funny... better not wear it around here though... I don't think the bible beaters are above a good lynching.

kill the non-believer!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  9:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She's a witch!!! Burn her!!!!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  10:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
goddamn, those are horrible... I laughed at this one though:

It says, something like "if you are this close, might as well suck my dick" I just have to be careful not to wear it around my uncle carl....

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  11:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL...Now that is funny!!!!!I would never have guessed it would say that! Is your uncle Carl gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that!!!(sounds like Seinfeld)hehehe

Sooooo glad you are feeling better, working full time and going to school would tend to give you a lot to think about or at least make you so tired you don't care....whatever relief is relief. Have a great trip to the outer banks.

My family used to vacation at the outer banks, one time we were going by ferry over to the island and I was teasing my mom,(who was afraid of water, she couldn't swim) being a smart ass, I kept saying "up and Down.....uuuup and down," in rythm with the waves and I ended up making myself seasick instead of my mom! Served me right, I really deserved it!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  01:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i like this one too:

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  01:54:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  4:49:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
i like this shirt

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2002 :  10:30:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That shirt is awesome.....when are you going to get your design out so the rest of us can have one too?????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2002 :  8:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn.......I was hoping that they had that Hitler shirt that Fluffy talked about a while ago......no such luck.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  5:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I'll see what I can do. No promises about the shirt, tho.

Damn flood control to hell. Twice. and again. aaaahahhhhh. frickin a what do I have to do to get past flood control?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  11:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Patience grasshopper........the question is not how do I overcome the flood control, but how does the flood contol overcome me.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  12:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of funny shirts....

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  07:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a shirt I should have gotten for my husband...hehehehe

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  7:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw a t-shirt once online that said "I fucked that chick in Hanson"...that's great!

btw - http://www.tshirtsthatsuck.com

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

rhymsesthecat
Try A Little Harder

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  11:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Send rhymsesthecat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love that shirt

rhymsesthecat
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  11:19:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That chick in Hanson is a dad now.

Hey Pam, you can order that online if you want. I saw it here... http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/shirts.html
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  11:55:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My roommate keeps telling about this shirt he saw which read "I swear......I didn't know she was three." And it has a picture of a little baby booty underneath. It's so twisted, I can't help but laugh.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  11:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew there was a reason I like offspring...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  12:34:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcbTIM

My roommate keeps telling about this shirt he saw which read "I swear......I didn't know she was three." And it has a picture of a little baby booty underneath. It's so twisted, I can't help but laugh.

Ahhhhhh......here it is.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000