New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2002 :  4:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasn't going to go because its on a Thursday night, but now I am thinking I might drive down because I need to get away and the drive would do me good. Anyone planning to go?????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2002 :  4:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I'm not planning to go. But if it's within driving distance on a Thursday, then you must go for those of us who aren't going to be remotely close to any shows... take one for the team..

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2002 :  5:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jason, that's what I needed to hear!!!!FOR THE TEAM....hehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  10:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Pam, I am going to try and make it but I'm scheduled to work friday. I requested off but of course Murphy's Law seems to be in control of my life at the moment. I miss everyone!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  10:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LIZ...Sooooo great to have you back on board!!!!We all missed you!!!
Give Kevin an e-mail if you can....he could use a little support from his friends right now.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  10:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Funny you say that, I just did before signing on the board. Big hugs to Kev. I have a new email address I put in my profile if anyone is interested. Please delete my old one from your address books because it is gone now. Miss ya Pam and everyone!
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  01:09:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm coming to the show even though I am 19... Can we all pull for me to get in? i need some help. i'm a good little kid, hee hee. I think Fluffy knows I'm coming... see you all in a few days...

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  9:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am soooo bummed that I can't make yet another Tim show and it is all because of Veterans day. That is a paid holiday at work and my contract says I must work the day before and the day after a paid holiday in order to be paid for the holiday. I can't afford to lose a days pay, and there is no realistic way for me to drive 2 1/2 hours to the show after working all day, seeing the show and driving back another 2 1/2 hours and getting to work on time on Friday morning. Believe me, I have gone over it in my mind a thousand times thinking I could catch up on sleep on Sat. but that never happens, so who am I kidding? Plus I am afraid of driving home alone and falling asleep at the wheel.

SORRY JFP!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  10:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm going to make every effort to get to this show. I got someone to cover for me a couple hours in the morning so I can get some sleep after the show. I just need to get directions....
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  10:37:38 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can say I am 99.9% sure that Hoover and I will be at the Annapolis show tomorrow! Thanks to the link on the tour dates page I got the directions too. Fluffy, see ya tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  11:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have fun at the show everyone...and don't make us wait too long to hear all about it!!!!!

Say Hi to everyone for me Liz............Damn Veterans Day!!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  11:37:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
don't make us wait too long to hear all about it!!!!!

Or how about "don't make us wait too long to hear it. I'd love for you to tape the show! And I'd love to get a copy! LizT, any progress on the HOB show? I'd be willing to pay a little to have it converted at this point...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2002 :  10:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason, I'll be bringing the DAT recorder. We are planning on getting there a bit early, I hope. The HOB show is not converted yet, so sorry. I will try to get it done before the end of the year. A lot is going on right now and there aren't enough hours in the day to get things done.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  01:22:27 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The show was spectacular! Tell ya about it later! Thank you TIM, Fluffy and Rew. Good seeing Peter again too!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  5:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz did you get to tape the show or did that work out for you? I hope so...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2002 :  8:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to disappoint you Jason, but I didn't tape. I just sat back and enjoyed the show. Actually it was quite nice not worrying about taping or taking pics for that matter. I needed to relax and TR was the best medicine for it!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000