Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I just won 75 games of FreeCell in a row.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  08:44:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's been a streak of a number of days, but I haven't lost a game in the last 75. Well, until now, that is. My last streak was 52 games, so I outdid it rather nicely. Too bad, but now the pressure's off for me to keep on winning. My overally in percentage is 85%.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  1:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations. I just aced my Calculus III test. Gonna find out tomorrow what the grade is..(c'mon 100%!!!!)

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  3:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jeeze, i dont even successfuly masterbate that many times in a row. Freecell doesnt like me.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  4:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who does

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  4:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
"The journey's of our posts"

Rather.....your "posts"
I love where these topics go.

quote:
i dont even successfuly masterbate

And what is the definition of successful masturbation?
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  4:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think all masturbation is successful...at least when I masturbate I'm fucking someone I love

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2002 :  6:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen

And what is the definition of successful masturbation?

One word......SPLOOGE!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  11:32:24 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
After I went on that 75 game winning streak, I lost one game and then one 70 more in a row. I was hoping to break the 75 mark again, but then this one game just screwed me all up.

Anyway... just wanted to let you all know. Basically out of my last 146 games I've won 145. I don't think that's too shabby.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  11:52:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Patrick, Congratulations on your calculus III test!!!!! I am very impressed especially since I am not good at all at calculus and would never even be able to even pass a calculus III test!!!!!!Well done!!!!
Oh, and Jason....good job on the 75 game streak! I couldn't do that either!!!god I am pathetic!hehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  1:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has there ever been a post that is just titled Masturbation or do all the posts just end up there???? Personally, I prefer sex but I guess masturbation does have it's advantages, like no STD's, pregnancies, available any time you're alone....sometimes when you're not....satisfying, or at least if it isn't, who are you going to blame? To think when I was growing up we couldn't even speak the word! I don't think I had even heard it until I was 17 or so, and it was supposed to be the "make love not war" era....go figure?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  5:39:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PJK...are you a girl?
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  5:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woman

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  6:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  8:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Patrick, Congratulations on your calculus III test!!!!! I am very impressed especially since I am not good at all at calculus and would never even be able to even pass a calculus III test!!!!!!Well done!!!!

Thanks. I actually got an 84% because of stupid arithmatic errors. Funny how when you do the most complicated stuff, it's the easiest stuff that screws you.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  8:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Has there ever been a post that is just titled Masturbation or do all the posts just end up there????

A little from column A....a little from column B.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  9:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL....I love you guys!!!!!

And Patrick.....84%is still pretty damn good....I know what you mean about the easy stuff messing you up. I think it's because our minds are racing so fast anticipating the hard parts of a test, that the easy parts get overlooked.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  9:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I know. I just think it's kind of ironic, that's all. The same thing happened to me on my engineering test. I got an 82% because I got the positives and negatives mixed up. Damn. If I only paid closer attention, I could have gotten A's on both of them. D'oh well. At least it's better than getting an F.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2002 :  9:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn straight! (but getting positives and negatives mixed up could be a problem, hehehe, glad you got them right now since you are an engineering major!)

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  12:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason, next freecell game you play, choose "select game", and when youre able to type in a number, type in -1 or -2.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  12:18:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

Hey Jason, next freecell game you play, choose "select game", and when youre able to type in a number, type in -1 or -2.

Why would you do a thing like that?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  01:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
did you try it to see why?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  4:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damnit!!! I have never played free cell before, so upon seeing this topic, I decided to learn how to play. Now I'm addicted. Thanks a lot Jason.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  4:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, if you get a streak of wins going, do not do what Erich so nicely suggested that I do.

Flood control: 17
Jason: 0

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  4:41:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why? Are those settings impossible or something?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000