Thank you Fluffy, for showing me...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  10:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.homestarrunner.com

this is one of the funniest sites ive ever seen *laughs*

~pw'oikr

...Thoughts of love and babies and comfortable slippers on autumn nights...

And the further I get from the things that I care about
The less I care about how much further away I get
~Robert Smith

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  08:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I showed you that? Funny, I don't remember showing you that. That guys voice reminds be of Brak. Strangely, I do recognize that character but I don't know from where. It was kinda of driving me crazy that I couldn't place it. Very Funny though!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  09:09:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And where might I have seen this character other than at that website. I swear I have seen it somewhere else. I guess I could have been dreaming our just plain crazy. Who knows. It took me over a month to figure out the Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas post mystery. I am not always the sharpest tool in the shed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  2:16:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sorry, this post got lost in the fray... anyway, you posted the FLUFFY PUFF MARSHMELLOWS cartoon, so I started to dig through that site, and i havent laughed like that in a looonng time

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  2:28:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OHHHHHH, very kewl, glad that link provided some great humor. Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe thats why I felt like I had seen that character before. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  6:34:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
o thought the finished sentance was going to be ..."your famous ping pong ball trick"

well it is quite impressive

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2002 :  12:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysloth

the phrase "DELETED!" from that one e-mail has become an inside joke for my lecture group here at Full Sail(we watched it in class... one of my old instructors actually knows the people that make that).

BALEETED!!

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000