Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 pcbdmb reaches 5000!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  08:37:36 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb, congratulations on your new pinnacle...hope you get a new (real) guitar to go with it soon!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  2:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit, you're right! Wow.....that came out of nowhere.....The thing that really sucks about this next week is that I have three tests (engineering, calculus, and religion) in the span of two days. This happened last month as well, and I got screwed. I studied equal amounts for all three and did poorly on all three. I should have just focused on one. Damn it. And now it's happening again. But the way I see it, my enormous paycheck I'll get is sort of a reward. Woohoo! I'm gettin' an electric guitar!...Damn it! I have three tests next week!

Anyway, I'm done rambling.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  2:24:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  7:37:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats. And I was curious, where did you find Squall and Cloud for your sig?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  7:49:05 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heh, that's pretty cool.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HispanicTeenGuitarist

Congrats. And I was curious, where did you find Squall and Cloud for your sig?

Here ya go!

http://members.fortunecity.com/butterflysedge/

I wanted to make one of them my AIM pic, but they're too big.

And this one is awesome!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pcbdmb, I've completly forgotten how to put them in your signature...

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh wait...I think I got it...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just find the link to that specific pic and just put the img thing on either end.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:29:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hhmmmm...link? Do they blow up when you click on them? Becuase I dont have the option to click on 'em or see a link anywhere.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right click on top of the specific pic and go to properties. The link is under there.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, sorry 'bout all the questions.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:32:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lets see....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:32:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No problemo!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:34:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's my favorite character, though the weakest, it was fun leveling her up.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  9:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just love Cloud's enormous sword and Squall's gunblade.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2002 :  10:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Squall's gunblade.

That was a very creative weapon. Though when you pull the trigger (R1) for extra damage, does Squall full the gun trigger and the bullet splits on the sword....whoa. How big of a freaken geek did I sound like saying that!?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  02:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The one thing I didn't like about FFVIII was that you couldn't buy new weapons. You had to go and find different items to improve them. What a pain! (Also, I sound as much of a geek as you do now.)

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  08:22:58 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcbdmb

I just love Cloud's enormous sword and Squall's gunblade.

hehe

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  08:34:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew you'd like that.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  6:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
(Also, I sound as much of a geek as you do now.)

Your how old agian?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
19. What did you think? That I was 30 and playing video games?...hehe......but I'll probably become that anyway...

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:34:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
19. What did you think? That I was 30 and playing video games?...hehe......but I'll probably become that anyway...

No, but I did think you were in your early twenties.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahaha... it'd be funny to have everyone guess ages around here...I mean except for the ones that know..like Liz and ..well, I probably have a good guess on most people... Fluffy probably knows the most of them...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
enthuTIMsiast, Jason right? Your...um, 24?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep...did you search or something? Or do I just act my age? Exactly my age.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:09:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep. Jason is a run-of-the-mill 24 year old. Nothing exceptional about him. He's completely ordinary in every possible way.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, I'm super ordinary. And Extra-medium, and ultra normal.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep yep yep......as boring as they come.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love the idea of extra-medium. Just cracks me up.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:30:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......that's like saying that I'm not average enough. How can I be more ordinary?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"he's already pulled over, he can't pull over any more."

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:39:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Super Troopers?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  10:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Yep...did you search or something? Or do I just act my age? Exactly my age

No search, just took a guess. I just figured you were in your early 20's like pcbdmb.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  10:24:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I'm not!!..........yet...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  03:11:46 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You young-uns.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  05:53:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Threads like this everywhere and we are supposed to be surprised he broke 5000? I won't be surprised if he breaks 10,000 by next weekend.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:00:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know........I don't feel....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:01:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
......up to it.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
......right now.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  06:13:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You may be the KING of post whoring, but I am sure enthuTIMsiast will have something to say about it(probably in "6" different posts) HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.....but look at that. Each post is exactly 60 seconds apart.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nah, he's not worth it Fluffy. I prefer to keep my posts insightful and intel... intelligh.... intellige... smart.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  1:52:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your posts may be smart, but you're a moron.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2002 :  3:03:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[teary-eyed]He said I'm smart[/teary-eyed]

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2002 :  05:18:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Remember enthuTIMsiast, that comment is coming from a guy on the short bus. A head of lettuce is smarter than him.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000