nTRc Anyone have any Greg Howard?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  8:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for posting this here, but it doesn't look like people check the trading forum much... I know Greg opened for Tim a couple times...did his sets by chance get recorded? I'd like to get him up on the etree archive as well, but I only have one show, and that sorta makes it pointless :)

Thanks!

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  9:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you have 10/26 dont you? I think thats what i have too... if not, thats what i have.

~pw'oikr

...Thoughts of love and babies and comfortable slippers on autumn nights...

And the further I get from the things that I care about
The less I care about how much further away I get
~Robert Smith
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  11:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nah, I have 3/5/02... Wanna trade for something (via aim or something..)?

My list ---> http://db.etree.org/cptjakey

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  03:29:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have 10/26...That's the Women's Club show isn't it?

BTW, I tried to get some GH stuff from here a couple months ago...Nothing came of it. People just need to start taping Greg more often!

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  11:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Greg seems like a pretty fan-friendly guy, maybe if you email direct and ask nicely he can divulge some recordings himself....just a thought....
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  3:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tried it...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  4:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Two shows, that's enough to get an archive started, at least. Once he's on the site maybe more people that have recordings will upload.

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  03:59:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's funny how I posted about this a while back, and received only one e-mail/post about it, and then someone else posts about it, and it's already up to 7 posts!

Whatever...I'll upload my two Greg Howard shows (the common ones), and then when he plays out here in So Cal in January for Stick Night, I'll tape that too...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:35:15 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like I said somewhere else, I've got the one song by GH on video, but no real way to copy it. There are people out there with copies, however, and I'm sure you could find someone that could make a copy.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000