If I had a dollar.........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  04:15:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....for everytime someone has posted on this board that this is the most wonderful online community they have ever seen, I would be a rich man. THANX to all of you for making it such a wonderful place and THANX to TR for his music, and his music bringing us all together in this wonderful online community. What a great bunch of FRIENDS!!

Good Night and PEACE!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  05:00:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no......we should be thanking you!......and TR, and Rew, and jsoldo, etc.........so thanks for putting together so much great music!!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  09:28:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
....for everytime someone has posted on this board that this is the most wonderful online community they have ever seen, I would be a rich man. THANX to all of you for making it such a wonderful place and THANX to TR for his music, and his music bringing us all together in this wonderful online community. What a great bunch of FRIENDS!!

Ditto.

quote:
No no......we should be thanking you!......and TR, and Rew, and jsoldo, etc.........so thanks for putting together so much great music!!

Ditto.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  6:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
everyone give themselves a pat on the back (or wherever you like to pat yourself for that matter)!

Fluffy, can ya spare me a dollar?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  03:09:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
U.O. Bumm:"Gimme a dollar!!!"

from the film "American Skin"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  6:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I missed you guys. It is a great community.

Sooo, when can we have a concert party? New Mexico good for everybody?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  10:39:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Yeah, I missed you guys. It is a great community.

Sooo, when can we have a concert party? New Mexico good for everybody?

Sounds good to me! We'll meet there in...say.....20 minutes?

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  01:16:41 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
20 minutes from 10:39? Aw, I missed it again.

Ok, next time I decide when the concert party goes down.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  03:11:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way. Remember last TIMe? You gave everyone such bad directions that all of us ended up in a different state.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  2:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahah...hahehhehe..

you should'of taken the left at Albuquerque.

Ooohhh, I'm so wrong for that.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  8:40:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I took a right because of your crappy directions.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  11:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Should have taken that right at Albuquerque. If you take a right there coming from the East Coast, you end up in Santa Fe. Now how about the Message Board show in Santa Fe?

U.O. Bumm: "Gimme a dollar!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  12:57:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Now how about the Message Board show in Santa Fe?

Works for me. When?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000