SURFER X, YOU'VE MAIL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  10:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey man, this is Jason Drewes.
You said you would help me with the two "Chaos View" videos I filmed.
Have sent you a couple e-mails, don't mean to be 'pushy', just making certain we touch base and get this going ASAP!
Would be VERY cool to get these turned into DVD/SVCD/VCD and get them ciculating before the second leg starts.
Tim Reynolds is unbelievable, you almost HAVE to see what he does to believe it.
Going to get these posted on the DMB news-groups, don't want anyone to miss out on seeing the "Chaos View" tour because they, literally, didn't have any clue what were missing.

Get ahold of me, please-
Jason Drewes

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2002 :  10:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry man...A lot of shit has been going on the past few days...I'll hit you back with a letter later tonight...Sorry for the delay...

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  12:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason,

Can you send me another e-mail with what you wanted please? I had to reformat my HD...Thanks!

--Zak Winnick
surfscape@socal.rr.com
AIM:SurfFilez27
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000