Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Haha this made my day!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  6:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have no clue what this is about but this was too funny not to share... I got this in my email today with the subject "Bickering Fags." Classic!

listen up you little shit fuck, if you don't like the FUCKING language in the FUCKING forum about mayer and tim reynolds and shit, then stay the FUCK out of there. You fucking dork.

Rich

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  6:45:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, that's hilarious. I remember that guy's post. What a waste of his time.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  8:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha, thats amusing.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  9:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.....?

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  9:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone, quiet, I think TalkingNeurons is trying to say something, lol.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  10:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the hell, which guy was that?

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  10:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha I just now saw what this is... in that long John Mayer thread... apparently a couple of months ago he called a few people bickering fags for saying they didn't like John Mayer, and I not so politely told him to keep the trolling to himself. Apparently this is his delayed response. Way too funny.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  10:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, another one of the people that posts once or twice and disappears. That's some delayed response. About 2 months.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  11:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, remember that blink 182 fan guy who asked for bp's of blink shows here.... wonder what happend to him.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2002 :  01:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't be surprised if that was Jason as well.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2002 :  4:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Which one? *Puts on glasses and mustache disguse*

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2002 :  04:58:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ummmm......that Jason! The one without the disguise!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  02:25:28 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, the Blink 182 fan guy was most certianly not me. I've never created a login and done something like that. Take the sgwag instance. I was not that person, but I was the one that tried to be nice... sgwag_ .. And I am not the new one, the one with three rs. I think that's Fluffy.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  03:31:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well as long as the original is gone.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't say that...then he and Blink and Fred Durst and all the trolls will be back. And My_Bad_Side..hehe..

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  8:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My Bad Side wasn't really a troll.......more of a goblin, a little annoying goblin.

Go to Top of Page

FredDurst
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  11:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I DEFINITELY WAS NOT SGWAG, DEFINITELY NOT!!!

FD "KING OF ALL I SURVEY"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  11:59:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And I most certainly was NONE of the incarnations of SGWAG. I swear!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  12:50:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, Fluffy, I said you were SGWAGrrr, not SGWAG. But you said you weren't any of them I know. I just wanted you to understand that I didn't think you were the original nasty mean one.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  05:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I understood, but I reiterate, I was NONE of the SGWAG, not even the one with 3r's. Why would I even do it, it's not like I think it's funny or anything. He is actually a royal pain and I am the first to ask everyone to IGNORE him. It definitely is not me, but I can have Jon Soldo tell me if it is anyone on the board. They can't hide from Mr. Soldo. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  06:11:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What if the person decides to use another computer to use his/her alter-ego?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  07:37:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is a question for Mr Soldo, but last TIMe I talked to him about it, he said he would be able to suss it out. He has his little tricks of the trade.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:00:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh really?......like what?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure the IP addresses for general areas are the same. And since we're pretty spread out, I don't imagine it would be all that hard to pick out an IP addy and say which area it's from, then by using other ips in that area, you could probably guess pretty accurately.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:28:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well.......let's say hypothetically that I decided to make a new ID...and I did it at my dad's house in San Francisco. If I caused so much trouble that Jon decides to block me.......couldn't he mistakenly block out someone from the same area like therippa (I think he's from SF...)

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmm... well, I imagine he would block your login name first. And then if you relogged in with a new name, I think he'd probably have your exact IP pinned down. But I really know very little about it all, so I don't know.

But yes, I seem to remember logging away information like what you said. There's a chance that if you block an IP that you'll be blocking someone that you didn't intend to block.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  03:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was a very clear and concise answer enthuTIMsiast. I could never have explained it that well, but it sounded like I was listening to Jon Soldo himself explain it. And now you have your answer pcbdmb.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  06:00:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes.......yes I do.......dammit.

But that does suck that others can be blocked solely for being in the same area.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  06:59:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And knowing you, you are probably more CONFUZED than b4. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  08:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dazed and Confused? Or was it more like a Communication Breakdown?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  08:45:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A Communication Breakdown caused him to be Dazed and Confused

It's always the same
Having a nervous breakdown
Will drive you insane!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  10:13:59 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or did his confused dazedness cause a communication breakdown?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  08:04:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will not be sucked into the vortex of post whoring!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000