Second Leg of the Tour
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  09:59:51 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone (read: Fluffy) know what parts of the country the second leg of the tour is gonna hit?

[wish]
Please say California
Please say California
Please say California
[/wish]

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  10:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry bud... southeast.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  11:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah dude, so far the west coast is off for this year. you guys got two full tours in a row so we get to have one now . here are the tour dates so far that ive got:

11/06/02 The Birchmere: Alexandria, VA
11/07/02 Ramshead: Annapolis, MD
11/12/02 Ball State University: Muncie, IN
11/20/02 Culture Room: Fort Lauderdale, FL
11/21/02 Floyd's Music Store: Tallahassee, FL

03/03/03 Vilar Center For The Arts: Beaver Creek, CO

theres a halloween show too, dunno where though. definatly more dates to be anounced.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  02:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Memphis?
Oxford?
Biloxi?
New Orleans?

What the hell, I'm getting as screwed as the Midwest usually does. And I have places remotely close to me.

Well, maybe the rest of the tourdates will get released and Tom will have come thru with my request to hit Oxford. Hehe, party at the pool house if he does, everyone's invited.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:08:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know... I'm not feeling the love yet either. Allthough I do remember seeing that GA was on the list of states that is supposed to get visited. Maybe we'll get a few shows close by in early 2003.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I do believe that MS was on the list of shows too, and I haven't seen anything at all that would make me think they are coming even remotely close to this area. I'm not giving up hope, however. And I've been known to drive 6 hours to a show, and I'm not opposed to doing that again, and even expect to, in fact. I'm even considering a 15 hour road trip.

I think I'll email Tom and see if he can give Fluffy some idea of the other areas. Just the areas...cause if TIM is going back home after Florida, then I'd like to know that...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tru... tru...

Hey did you get my email? Sorry I can't make it... damn school again.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  3:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Didn't get the email, but that's ok that you can't go. I'm still holding out hope that I'll be able to go. I might even just go to FL with the parents and then go to the shows on my own. That might sound trite or silly (to go with your parents on a vacation) but it wouldn't be that bad. And I'd go to the shows by myself... So it's actually pretty plausible for me to go to the Florida shows...

Anyone else want to try to go?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Jorg
Is Anybody Here?

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  3:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nebraska? I wish.

8=0
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  3:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tru dat... nothing wrong with hitching a ride with the folks to catch a TR show. Oh, I sent the email to the address you have listed for this site, like jwmartin@backpacker.com or something like that. I probably should have sent it to the one I have in my contacts list -- duh.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  3:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope Silky, that's the right email. Maybe I just didn't check it after you sent the email.

I went with my parents a few years ago to Colorado. It was a fun trip. I rode my bike on some trails during the day and they just TOOLed around town just looking and stuff. And since I don't drink or smoke (insert parenthetical comment here) it's not really an issue of doing what I want to do. We even camped out and that sort of thing. So it'd be kind of like that, except this time it would be to see TR and not to go biking. One plus, but not a reason, is that (at least for the CO trip) they paid for almost everything. I didn't go knowing that they were going to, and I didn't expect them to when they did, but it was nice that they did, and I appreciate it. So if they did that this time, it'd be even better. (of course, my dad wasn't retired then...)

Anywho, enough out of me for this post. I've been typing waaaay too much lately. Need to get back to my roots...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  11:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
2nd Leg tour info:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2547

Yes, TR will be heading home after the Hilton Head date. He hopes to make it back in TIMe for Thanksgiving, being the family man that he is.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  12:07:41 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And I hope to miss Thanksgiving so that I can see him. How odd.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  05:49:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why would you have to miss Thanksgiving to see him? There aren't any shows on Thanksgiving, the shows will be long over before Thanksgiving. I think you can do both, see TR and have Thanksgiving.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  06:15:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think he wants to miss Thanksgiving for some reason......maybe use it an excuse.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  07:39:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hopefully whoever he is lying to won't check the tour dates page and see there are NO dates after the 24th of Nov.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I was lying to myself, unfortunately. I was thinking that the last show (the 24th) was the weekend of Thanksgiving, which would also be the weekend I have off Thursday and Friday. Which means that I'd be able to make at least a three show run.

But since Fluffy brought to my attention that Thanksgiving is on the next weekend, I now know that I can't make the show run I was thinking I could make. I might try to make some still, but it won't be the FL ones.

The only reason I wanted to miss Thanksgiving is to go to the shows.

Hope that clears everything up for everyone.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  04:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OHHHH, now I get it. Sorry to bring your plans crashing down. I was looking forward to seeing you at the last shows of the tour. Hopefully we will see you somewhere along the way.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  12:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I'm going to do my best to make at least Atlanta. Maybe more. Maybe up to three shows, we'll see.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  09:42:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
May I entice you with a.....................

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  09:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Hope you make it to the shows!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000