New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  08:42:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for all the good times I had on the road. Keep your chins up. Bad people will get it in the end.

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  1:55:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the good words dude, its been more than a pleasure to be out there enjoying it, ive loved every show i saw this tour thus far.

I still havent guessed who you are though, wanna give a hint?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

Shiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  2:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok one but I think you will guess it by this one. I drive a fast red car. So any idea?

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  2:15:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aaah!! hey cherise!! how was the trip back? and is your car doing alright?

you know what i thought was kind of funny, i read your post and i was thinking abuot Mason, cause he talks the same way, but im sitting here with brainfreeze thinking "shit, Mase doesnt live in MI..."

good to see you

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Shiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  2:19:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah she is doing alright now. Just outside Lansing it went for good. Thing is that it turned out only to be a loose battery connection. SO I came off cheap. Well the car that is....Ha Ha!!

So you back home now?

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  2:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yup, came home at about 1pm wed, just in time for my 3pm class. wish i couldve hung out longer, but it was for the better. now i get to go to the last 3 day run of the tour, then get a part time to see if i can do at least a few shows of the second leg.

feeling any better?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Shiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  2:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep feeling just fine now. although i was a sick little puppy for a few days. Did you get my e-mail from Peters e-mail list? We have to have a cup off coffee when I get to NYC later next month.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  01:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, we need to. I didnt get your email unfortunatly though... but i'll drop you a note so you can reach me at any point.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  03:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Cherise, I am glad to hear your car was OK and something as simple as a loose connection. I think we might have speculated on that in Traverse City when it started so easily after messing with the connection. Glad it all worked out OK and you made it home OK. It was alot of fun having you along for the trips and thanx for getting Erich from point to point. I really appreciate the help. Guess that would make you the equivalent of "Tour Support" HEHE. Hope to see you again soon!! Keep in touch!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000