Meeting Tim!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2002 :  5:24:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So, after the show, I finsih my Coke and my dad puts out a cigarette in the ash tray ( which by now is full to the brim with butts) and talk for a minute about how awesome the show was. After a few minutes, I saw Peter Prince march off to the potties, and thought, " what the hell!" and waited for him to come out. As he did, I got his autograph on one of the three albums i bought, and chatted for a few minutes about Fluffy's birthday cakes and it being my birthday and all. I also talked with Erich about the show, and shook hands for about the thirtieth time. Travelling back to my papa, who was sitting at the same place as before, I noticed Rew packing up...And i tohught how cool it was to be here, and how awesome everything was. Peter walked by again, and me and my dad talked some more, and he told us how amazing Tim was every night, and we shook hands again, he wished me a happy birthday, and was gone.
Fluffy came up again, and we talked about the show, the venue (Hope everything worked OK!) and the message board. Fluffy signed my newly aquired copy of Gossip of the Nuerons, and told us this:
" I know you guys have to get home soon, so I'll take you upstairs to see Tim and get your stuff signed." I was blown away! We went right up the metal stairs, my heart pounding because i was just about to meet the best musician of all TIMe. We walked up, and I heard Fluffy say something...then...There was Tim with a big grin on his face! I shook hands with him for the second TIMe and complemented him on how great he was, and how he played soem of my favourite songs that night. My dad completmented him on the great musicianship and how he didn't think TR could get any better than the last concert we attended. TR signed one of cd's, and Fluffy took two pictures of us together. I thanked them both again, and shook hands once more, and was off. It was amazing! I still haven't got down from the experience. I'm blown into next week thinking about Tim and Fluffy's generosity. It was by far the best night of my life, and with out a soubt, the best birthday ever!

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  03:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DOAH!! Guess you already posted the other part of your experience. Sorry, I hadn't seen it yet. Anyway, Thanx for the kind words and THANK YOU and your dad for all the support and friendship. I am glad we could provide you with the best day of your life(so far). Remember I only had my best b-day ever just the day before yours, so who knows what the future holds. As I told you at the show, I think the performance at Peabodys was the best of the tour so far, despite all my problems, which by the way, all came out OK. Unfortunately, darker days were coming. If I had only known.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  3:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That truly does suck what happened to you guys. I cna't beleive that! But, on a lighter note, my dad said that this was one of the best concerts he's seen. I was a bit shocked myslef, but my dad WAS the "Hard Rocker" back in the day.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  05:50:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is so kewl!! I owe alot of my musical prowess and knowledge and my wide open musical tastes to my father as well. There was a thread along time ago in a message board far, far away that talked about it in greater detail. Aren't dads GREAT? THANX DAD, LUV YA!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000