Hung out with Tim
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2002 :  2:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rode in van. Slept in same hotel. saw 5 shows. lost ability to express this level of joy.

*dances*

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2002 :  3:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome back man!
That sure was a hell of a week!
Very cool meeting you.
I'm jeleous, like a little girl, I want an "all access pass" too!
Kyle said he'd have more, I think, when they come back to Ball State.

What the $%uck am I saying, it's true though. I can't bitch!
All the cool shit we got to do.
All the COOL people we hung out with.
***The most KICK-ASS Live Show; I've ever seen.
***By the MOST TALENTED Musician, certainly of our time.
(Grand Rapids happened to have been my 100th show; just figured out this morning!)

-I'm going to get my 35mm film back Thursday.
All 8 rolls (mucho $$$ for processing)
Will get to scanning them ASAP, send them to you.

Jason Drewes (TEAM JESUS RUBBED MY BALLS)

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2002 :  3:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go Erich. So happy for you!!!! You certainly deserved it! Don't think I will make it to Philly, my schedule got crazy and the 11:30 set time would make it hard to fit everything in. That is why it is best to take advantage of tours when you are young as you just did, because the older you get and the more responsibilities you have the less flexibility you have. It sucks, I know, but it is just the way life is.

Makes me happy to know you had such a great trip.....or are still having one!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2002 :  5:02:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it was great meeting you, Erich! It was cool seeign you right as I walked in! Did you notice that only me and you clapped when Peter Prince took the stage? hehehehe! Glad you had fun man!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2002 :  9:38:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very kewl Eirch with an H!!! Hope to see ya at a show soon!

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2002 :  10:57:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh you are bastard.

I am very happy for you. That kicks serious ass. I wish I did not reside at the bottom of the goddamn country!

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

Shiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  08:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there guess who?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2002 :  2:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Hindu god of death?

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  12:32:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, did you go to any of the michigan shows?

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  12:59:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Erich, did you go to any of the michigan shows?

Rob

all 3

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  03:19:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey DaRayvn, Erich was at both of the shows you saw and he is also in the pics I took at the end of my b-day celebration. He was the guy in the floppy brimmed Bob Dylan hat with dark wavy hair. I am sure you guys met. You will recognize him when you see the pics.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  2:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK I do remember erich when I was sitting in the back hall we were talking, Very cool to meet other people who, share the same likes and appreciation for music. I do remember now, and I hope the rest of the tour goes good for Fluffy, Tim, Rey and the rest of the bunch, A greatgroup pf people. Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  05:27:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the kind words Rob!! But what are pf people? OHHHH, wait, you probably meant "of people", now I got it. KEWL and THANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000