09/20/02 Ferndale, MI Magic Bag
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  7:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just got done seeing the shows in Ferndale and Grand Rapids. Not only was I blown away by the show and Tim's uncanny ability to play the 6,7,and even 12 stringed guitars, I also got my eyes opened to other musicians like Peter Prince. A great musician and even a better person. Never in a million years did I think I would be able to sit in the front row for a concert like this in a small intimate venue, but after the show I met the man they call FLUFFY. After fighting the way through the ladies to talk to Fluff, I finally got to meet him and talk to him. Now to think one can go to a show, sit front row, is rarely heard of, but the story begins and the plot thinkens. I got to go in back and meet the master himself "Rebecca Ann" Tim. Not only did I get to meet Tim, but got to talk it up with Peter Prince, his sax player Will, Fluff, and the rest of the gang. At this point I was shocked, But what was even better is unlike most performers Tim and Peter were both very much personable and talkative, made me feel like I have known them or something. What was the most amazing thing is I had taken my dad to the concert so I could hang with him, and He was so impressed with how nice everyone was, that he himself is now a fan and I had to buy another ticket for the show 2 days later. So now I drive 3 hours to grand rapids to see yet another show, again I got to sit front stage, with my friends, my girl, and my dad, while hearing good music, sound great, it gets better. I had got the photo I had taken 2 days prior with me to hopefully get it signed, after the show even though the crew was busy and looked exausted, Peter came out in back to talk with us. I had halped his friend Mike load up there car after and Peter signed my photo and got Tim to sign it also, and being it was Fluffy's birthday, the celebration in the back looked fun through the crack of the door. At that point Peter said "come on in and share some birthday cake with us" Now, i think a brick fell from my ass, because I could totally not believe what was asked, so without hesitaion, us 4 walked in back. and just kinda hung out and talked with everyone, even after thier tiring day and performance still remained professional, personable, and friendly, As my dad was also blown away as to how nice he is, being 58 and senial, he forgot to load camera with film, so all my great pictures of my fun time are not there. A picture is worth a million words, but with out my pictures I spend a million words trying to tell them it is true. So lucky FLuffy took some photos and will post them, (either way FLUFFY if you are there could you please send some pics to me at DaRavyn@aol.com cause my dad is still beating himself over the head about not having pics) But in the end I drove for 3 hours back home in the wee hours of the morning still speechless thinking about how unreal and great it was. Not only am I a loyal fan of Tim and Peter, I now made my father one also. So i guess the moral of the story is "concerts and family bonding is good, try to make sure its someone brithday, and please please remember to make it a kodak moment and put the film in the camera" Always a fan, always listening Rob

Rob

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2002 :  02:54:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Rob, it was great having you at the shows and even nicer to be able to share my birthday festivities with some fans and friends as well. It turned out to be the best b-day of my life and somehow even managed to top last years in Las Vegas. More on my great b-day later. Thanx again for sharing and glad you had such a great TIMe. Thanx for the kind words and all the support. Hope to see you again at more shows in the future. The photos should be posted very soon. THANX AGAIN!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000